Designed for the professional studio photographer, ProfileMaker 5 Photostudio ensures accurate and consistent color for all the devices used in a typical studio photography workflow. You can create and edit high quality ICC profiles for monitors, digital studio cameras, RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome, CMYK+Red/Blue and CMYK+Red/Green output devices that will enable you to capture a broad gamut of colors, while minimizing retouching. The result you'll be able to achieve excellent color fidelity and exceptional output quality while saving time and money.
• • Featuring modules to manage all of your color imaging devices and processes:
• Digital Camera: create ICC profiles for digital cameras
• Monitor: capture color information and create ICC profiles for CRT and LCD displays
• Output: create ICC profiles for RGB, CMYK, Hexachrome and CMYK + Red/Green output devices
• Editor: edits profiles or fine tunes the ones you've created working with lightness, contrast, saturation, white point or gradation curves.
• ColorPicker: converts spot colors (CxF or Pantone) to process color
• MeasureTool: for data collection from color measurement devices and accurate profile computation
This version includes Eye-One Bundle UV, which includes an Eye-On Pro spectrophotometer for high precision, low volume measurements via semi-automated strip reading capabilities. Offers the added capability of ambient light measurement ideal for reading both flash and continuous light to be taken into account when building custom device profiles. This UV version of the Eye-One also has a permanently affixed UV blocking filter.