Monitor & LCD Display Accessories
Gunnar Optiks Catalyst Edge Digital Performance Eyewear with i-AMP Lens Technology, Onyx
SKU: GUR6638C001 MFR: R6638-C001
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Gunnar Optiks Catalyst Edge Eyewear (Onyx) helps computer users be more productive and more effective throughout the day. With Gunnar's i-AMP lens technology - an optical platform that incorporates proprietary lens materials, tints, coatings and geometry, one gets an immediate and noticeable visual advantage in the short term and better performance and protection in the long term.
The performance eyewear line also helps prevent Digital Eye Fatigue (DEF) and protects against Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS), a visual condition that impairs the eyesight of millions of computer users each year. This advanced glasses are designed for both function and style for the sophisticated, image-conscious digital user. When you're ready to protect your eyes, the Gunnar Catalyst Edge Digital Performance Eyewear will help you achieve your goals.
- diAMIX lens material: A custom blended proprietary polymer, which beats out polycarbonate on the toughness scale and rivals the undisputed optics of ground glass
- fRACTYL lens geometry: Custom designed to provide focusing power that eases eye strain. The wrapped lenses also reduce air flow around the eye, creating a microclimate with increased moisture levels
- i-FI lens coatings: Anti-glare coatings that filter out harsh artificial reflected light
- iONIK lens tint: Specially formulated tints condition and shift the color spectrum to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution
- Frame Design: Built for visual endurance, Gunnar frame systems are engineered for optimal weight, comfort and durability
||i-FI lens coatings (Anti-glare)