• Watch live TV on your PC
• Watch, pause and record analog and HDTV channels on your PC, at up to 1080i resolution.
• Receives Dolby Digital audio too.
• Watch Analog TV and Clear QAM Digital TV by connecting to Cable TV.
• Watch ATSC HDTV by connecting to a TV antenna.
• Watch TV full screen or in a window.
• Remote control included.
Record your favorite TV programs:
• Record analog or digital TV shows to your computer's hard drive with one click.
• Use WinTV-Scheduler as a personal video recorder to record your TV shows automatically.
Supports the following TV formats:
• NTSC Analog TV, ATSC Digital TV and Clear QAM Digital Cable TV
• Combination analogdigital TV tuner on board: a 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner plus HDTV tuner for clear QAM and ATSC TV reception.
• Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows Media Center.
• NTSC is the analog cable TV standard.
• ATSC is the over-the-air digital HDTV standard for North America and typically requires an antenna for reception.
• Clear QAM digital cable allows users to watch unencrypted HDTV stations from their cable TV provider without a set-top box.
• Analog TV recordings typically consume 1.5GB of disk space per hour using Hauppauge's SoftPVR for Windows XP and Media Center. High Definition TV recordings typically consume 5GB of disk space per hour.