Hahnel Battery Grip with Infrared Remote for the Canon 50D / 40D / 30D & 20D Digital Cameras
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Ways to Save
• With the hähnel BatteryGrip power is doubled through multiple power sources. One or two Li-Ion batteries, 6 AA Mignon alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries can be used. The output to the camera is regulated by a sophisticated built-in power management system.
• Designed to lower the point of gravity with the BatteryGrip in place below the camera body, camera handling is improved, especially when long focal lenses are used. Additionally, the stylish BatteryGrip matches perfectly with the camera body.
• A sophisticated built-in Power Management System regulates the output to the camera. 1 or 2 Li-Ion batteries, even of different charge levels, can provide the necessary power, as well as AA Mignon batteries. Note, batteries are not included.
• Both rechargeable Ni-MH as well as alkaline batteries can be used with the included AA battery tray for a flexible backup solution when travelling.
• The BatteryGrip comes with FREE Infra-red Remote Control. Allowing remote shooting with a range of up to 10m - 12m and reducing camera shake.