Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus Speed Kit with Strobe Wizzard Plus Transmitter & Receiver for Triggering Flash, Model Lamp and Power
What's Included With This Item:
- 3950 Strobe Wizard Plus Transmitter
- 3951 Strobe Wizard Plus Receiver
• Still available in two versions: Either built-in to the Hensel device, such as in the case of the INTEGRA Pro Plus, the Porty Premium Plus and the Pro Mini generators or as a stand-alone, compatible system with a separate plug-in receiver that can be used on any device taking a Phono Jack plug in.
• A useful external receiver is available for the upgrade of virtually all Hensel models. The receiver, which is simply plugged into the sync socket, facilitates the reliable radio triggering of virtually all flash devices. Adapter cables areavailable for other manufacturers' products. In total, there are 3 different channels as well as an all-channel function, by means of which all devices can be triggered simultaneously on one channel.
• Channel selection is accomplished clearly and quickly by means of a sliding switch on the side. In each case, sync times of up to 1/250 s are possible. With only 3 V of voltage, the transmitter offers unquestionably the safest mode of operation for all digital cameras. It connects either to the direct X-contact or the sync socket of the camera.
• The transmitter itself is active only at the moment it is triggered, which meansthat the electrical current is flowing only at that moment. The receiver will recognize by means of the sync voltage whether the device to which it is connected is ready for firing or not. Thus it is always switched on or off automatically. Energy consumption is thus minimized and additionally, no unnecessary electric interference is produced.
• Naturally, all models possess the necessary authorizations and can be operated all over the world.