DeoxIT FaderLube (formerly CaiLube MCL). The DeoxIT® brand has gained worldwide recognition as the best solution for fixing electrical connections.
DeoxIT® Fader Lube is a precision lubricant specifically formulated to improve conductivity and lubricate conductive plastic and carbon compound faders, switches and other similar components. Over time these components lose their original lubrication from wear and/or repeated cleaning. Dust, dirt, drink spills and other contamination also degrade the components' lubricant. The need for re-lubrication is necessary to avoid excess wear and abrasion to the plasticsurfaces.
Another use for DeoxIT® FaderLube is on conductive membrane switches and components. Oil, grease and acids build up on the membrane surfaces due to repeated finger contact and can lead to device malfunction. Applying DeoxIT® FaderLube will provide a long-lasting barrier against these types of contamination. The oil, grease and acids will be displaced above the DeoxIT® FaderLube layer preventing contact with the plastic membrane.
• Lubrication/protection of plastic-to-plastic parts (faders)
• Plastic-to-metal parts (faders, linear sliders - dot matrix printers)
• Metal-to-metal parts (sliding and slow rotating metal parts, locks, bearings)
• Carbon-based controls (potentiometers)
• Membrane switches (mouse pointers, touch keypads)