EOS 7D Studio Version Recognizing the specialized needs of school and event photographers, shooters ofyouth sports, and large portrait studio chains, Canon has developed the exciting new EOS 7D Studio Version that will appeal not only to these users, but to a wide variety of other photographers and commercial operations that utilize photography and images.
Studio Version Barcode Solution
• Canon's Studio Version Barcode Solution automates the data management required in shooting, processing, and delivering images for school, event, youth sports, portrait, and many other types of photographic businesses.
• Allows for the scanning and embedding of barcode data directly into the Canon image file's EXIF data.
• Allows customer/subject information, organizational data, product orders, and other data to travel, and be utilized throughout, the entire workflow process.
• Visual confirmation of each scan is displayed on the camera's rear LCD screen assuring that the correct data has been accurately acquired.
• The actual reading of barcodes while shooting can be easily managed based on the needs of your workflow. Using the Canon WFT unit, the EOS 7D Studio Version can utilize select USB barcode readers, or wireless Bluetooth readers using the Canon BU-30 Bluetooth adapter.
• Canon's Studio Version Barcode Solution is designed to be robust and versatile to handle any photographer or organization's needs.