This Canon EOS Rebel T5i Bundle comes with $68.95 worth of free accessories including a Canon MG2520 and a New Leaf PLUS 1yr Camera Warranty and Shipping is free! .
CANON EOS T5I DSLR W/18-135 STM LENS
Low light? Live events? Quiet, awkward situations that require quiet autofocus features? No matter what the challenge, the CANON EOS T5I DSLR W/18-135 STM LENS is capable of rising to the occasion for photo enthusiasts, amateur photographers, and beyond. But there’s a lot more that goes into making the Canon t5i an ideal pick for anyone who wants to graduate to a better brand of photography:
- Full, HD video. We here at Adorama are talking about a mean 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps. And with the Movie Servo and autofocus during shooting, you won’t have to focus on moving switches and pressing buttons while you take live video to your heart’s content. Perfect for weddings, concerts, sporting events, and more.
- Crystal-clear LCD means you’ll never have to struggle with your shots again. You can thank the 3.0” Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD for that.
- Capable night viewing isn’t easy, but the Canon-t5i pulls it off with “Scene Intelligent Auto Mode,” giving you the optical camera adjustments based on its own scene recognition programming.
You don’t have to be a professional to get the full benefits out of a camera like this; if anything, the camera will do most of the work for you, allowing you to relax and enjoy the scene.
Learn about the CANON EOS T5I DSLR W/18-135 STM LENS
Ask any professional photographer what kind of camera options gives them control and versatility and they’re likely to answer with one of the following: shutter speed, exposure options, and of course, the ability to handle a degree of low light. But let’s not forget the importance of focal length. Specifically, let’s talk about the CANON EOS T5I DSLR W/18-135 STM LENS, a camera/lens combination ready for just about any focal length you decide to throw at it.
But a key variable like focal length is not all there is to the Canon t5i. Consider the following:
- Spectacular viewfinding. If you’re going to be using your Adorama-based Canon t5i with 18-135mm STMS lens deals to their full potential, then you’re going to need to know what you’re shooting—and have some idea of how it will turn out. For viewfinding, observe the 3“ Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1040k-dot resolution. This isn’t just technobabble: it’s responsible for pitch-perfect shot composition even at odd angles. The monitor even has a smudge-resistant coating for those of us with oily fingers.
- Let’s not forget video. In this day and age, a camera-lens duo needs to deliver beautiful still shots as well as crisp live action, and the Canon t5i does not disappoint with its full HD 1080p at 30fps/24fps. Continuous autofocus will keep your shots stable even while shooting—and there is a manual exposure possible even in video mode, giving you all the cinematic effects you could possibly hope for without renting directly from a major motion picture studio.
- Memory. No, Adorama isn’t selling you laptops here: memory really matters. The Canon EOS Rebel t5i Digital SLR with 18-135mm STM lens can utilize SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards. What does this mean for you? It means versatility, considering that this product is also compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. Use a variety of tools—including memory cards and lenses. There’s no reason to limit yourself.
- Scene detection. “Scene Intelligent Auto Mode” might sound like something out of a spy movie, but what it actually means is that this camera can make automatic adjustments with scene recognition, even when shooting night scenes. This means you don’t have to pack up and go home just because the sun is setting.
- Crisp details, beautiful colors. The 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion and an ISO range from 100-12800 means all of the professional-quality photography you can get your hands on. The autofocus is fast and quiet—and so is the multi-shot feature, thanks to noise reduction.
Grab yourself a CANON EOS T5I DSLR W/18-135 STM LENS if you want a professional-quality camera capable of handling automatic adjustments on the fly, plenty of night shooting scenarios, and crisp, high-quality video. Heck, it even includes a lens-hood for extra protection. This quiet, sharp, and durable camera is perfect for photo enthusiasts and beyond, which means you don’t have to be a professional to start using this camera for professional-quality photographs. Go ahead, buy one: we won’t tell anyone the secret to your gorgeous shots.
From the Manufacturer
The Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 5 image processor. It is combined with the versatile 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens for a wide range of focal length shooting options.
With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, the Rebel T5i offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. Its 9-point all cross-type autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speeds when shooting in Live View. The Rebel T5i can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
A 3.0" Clear View II Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its tilt and swivel capability makes it easy to compose your shots at odd angles and a smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear. Intuitive touchscreen operation includes Touch Autofocus.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in stereo microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided for quality audio recording with your videos.
Scene Intelligent Auto Mode automatically makes the optimal camera adjustments based on scene recognition and improved scene detection is particularly helpful when shooting night scenes. Advanced imaging features such as Handheld Night Scene and HDR Backlight Control make capturing difficult shots easy and seven Creative Filters add expressive touches to your images and can even be viewed in real time during Live View shooting.
The EOS Rebel T5i utilizes SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards and is compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It is paired here with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens, which offers wide-angle to telephoto focal range specifically designed for APS-C cameras. This compact 18-135mm lens features Canon's Optical Image Stabilization system to reduce the blurring effects of camera shake when shooting at long focal lengths or in low light. It offers four stops of correction to provide clear images when using slower shutter speeds and Dynamic Image Stabilization reduces video shake while tracking moving subjects or walking with your camera. The autofocus stepping motor (STM) offers fast, accurate and quiet autofocus when using the Movie Servo mode on the Rebel T5i, which ensures that the sound of the autofocus motor does not interrupt your audio recording while shooting a video. An aspherical and an Ultra-low Dispersion lens element reduce aberrations for sharp, high-contrast imaging.
The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is commonly used for Family photos, Landscape/scenery, Low light, Sports/action, Travel, Weddings, Wildlife and more.The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Canon EOS Rebel T5i is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon EOS Rebel T5i: Easy to use, Excellent image quality, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Fast shutter speed, Good battery life, Good image quality, High ISO performance, Image stabilization, Large clear LCD, Lightweight/portable, Nice features/settings, Quick start-up time, Quiet, Simple controls/menu, Solid operation, Superior build quality and Tilt /swivel LCD