This Fujifilm 23mm F/1.4 Mirrorless Bundle comes with $29.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 1yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free! .
Fuji X-F 23mm (35MM) F1.4R Lens
Since when did a wide-angle lens mean you have to limit the quality and crispness of your wide-angle photos? Meet the Fuji X-F 23 MM (35MM) F1.4R Lens, a lens capable of everything from up-close-and-personal shots to working in low light conditions. Here’s how it pulls it off:
- A fast, f/1.4 aperture allows you to work in low-light conditions, which means plenty of night landscape shots, sunsets, and live events at night. Don’t put away your Fuji X-F 23mm wide angle lens simply because the sun’s going down.
- Get up close and personal with tight focusing control and a minimum focus distance of 11”, which is notable for a wide angle lens usually designed for other types of shots.
- The high-torque coreless autofocus motor will ensure that you take beautiful, well-focused shots every time while the AF works in the background. It’s fast, quiet, and offers a consistency in precision you expect from a high-quality autofocus.
When you’ve got a lot to capture with a photograph, you switch to a wide-angle lens. But if you want your wide-angle lens to capture even more, it may be time to switch to the Fuji X-F 23mm.
Learn about the Fuji X-F 23mm (35MM) F1.4R Lens
If life is all about perspective, then there’s no better example of that than the Fuji X-F 23 MM (35MM) F1.4R Lens. This wide-angle lens provides an equivalent focal length of the aforementioned 35mm, giving you all of the beautiful wide-angle perspective you need to provide truly stunning and original images of everything from common household items to live events.
Life may be all about perspective, but the more you learn about this unique lens, the more you find out that photography echoes that same sentiment. Little details here, such as the 23mm lens, provide plenty of function even in low-light conditions. The shallow field depth allows you to select your focus with more style and panache than you would with any ordinary lens, and the manual focus control allows you to customize a picture to suit your individual artistic taste.
In short, this Fuji X-F 23mm lens is not your ordinary lens. So let’s take a minute to examine all of the features that give this lens its extraordinary capabilities:
- Wide field of view and a wide-open aperture make for more comprehensive shots. The wide-angle lens is 23mm, delivering a 35mm-equivalent field of view. This enhances every photo you take and allows you to fit more into the frame, creating the classic “wide angle” effect that is so desired by photographers everywhere. And the f/1.4 maximum aperture allows you to shoot even in low-light conditions, which includes night events like wedding receptions where the lighting isn’t set up to your standards.
- Get up close and personal. With the focus, that is. The focus control on the Fuji X-F 23mm lens really allows you to tinker with your image, offering a high degree of customization and focus quality. You can focus at a minimum distance of 11”, allowing you to take intimate portrait shots if you so desire. That’s a lot of range for a wide-angle lens.
- Autofocus that’s truly automatic. A good autofocus should be quick, precise, and silent—after all, there’s nothing worse than being a professional photographer and letting your autofocus broadcast its presence to your subjects. This high-torque DC features a coreless autofocus motor that delivers on all of the discretion that every autofocus should display.
- Image sharpness. A wide-angle lens like the Fuji X-F 23mm lens won’t always be known for its image sharpness. That’s a shame, because the aspherical element will minimize chromatic aberrations in order to resolve an image that’s smooth, sharp, and crisp. Don’t limit your color palette just because you’re using a wide-angle lens.
- High quality with a wide angle. You know what else you don’t need to sacrifice with a wide-angle lens? The lens clarity. The lens distortion here has been reduced by using optical (and not digital) correction. This gives you a depth of field that doesn’t appear warped, but rather professional and seamless.
Perfect for amateur photographers who love taking landscapes and every day photos, but quality enough for professionals who need to work wide angle lenses in low light, the Fuji X-F 23 MM (35MM) F1.4R Lens is one of the more capable wide-angle lenses you’ll ever encounter. You can also procure, here at Adorama, a Fuji X-T1, delivering the same high quality you expect from a trusted name like Fuji.