This Fujifilm 35mm F/1.4 Mirrorless Bundle comes with $29.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 1yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free!
FUJI X-F 35MM (53 MM) F1.4 LENS
Want magnification? Aperture for low lighting? An astonishing amount of focus? We all want that. But what if they all came in the same package, specifically the FUJI X-F 35MM (53 MM) F1.4 LENS? Now we’re talking. This lens is not only capable of all of the above, but can handle a wide range of lighting environments and zoom factors to offer a level of versatility that most lenses can only hope for.
- Consistency. That’s what you’ll get from the Fuji X-F 35MM lens, particularly as the aspheric and ED elements combat field curvature and aberrations within the chromatic spectrum. That’s a fancy way of saying you’ll be able to take beautiful shots consistently.
- Durability. Super EBC coating means better optical performance, to be sure, but it also means better durability for every shot you take.
- Aperture. It’s big in astronomy, but it should be big in photography too—especially when you need the Fuji X-F 35MM lens’ aperture of f/1.4 to squeeze the most possible light out of those low-light situations like weddings, parties, and concerts.
Whether you’re looking for a new or Fuji 35 1.4 used edition, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more effective lens here at Adorama, especially if this product from Fuji suits all of your current lighting needs.
Learn about the FUJI X-F 35MM (53 MM) F1.4 LENS
If the camera’s body is the engine, the lens is just about everything else—the wheels, the steering, the cup holder - the whole shebang. Why? Because products like this FUJI X-F 35MM (53 MM) F1.4 LENS allow you to handle a wide range of cinematic opportunities, giving you more control over your photography and plenty of raw visual power, even in dim lighting situations. In short, the Fuji X-F 35MM lens is a thing of beauty, and Adorama is about to tell you why.
- Take crystal-clear shots even in the dark. Seem impossible? Many photographers have struggled with the low-lighting problem in the past, working to take better photographs in situations like dimly-lit charity events, wedding receptions, and more. The Fuji X-F 35MM lens takes care of this problem with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, giving you the aperture you need to work in low-light situations. What’s more, this lens is capable of creating a soft atmospheric blur that keeps your subjects in crystal clear focus, making the best possible use of the limited light.
- Durability means a strong investment. A lens isn’t just about what it can show you: it’s about what it can show you shot after shot. That means durability should be a major concern for anyone in the market for a lens like the Fuji X-F 35MM lens. The Super EBC coating offers improved optical performance here, to be sure, but it also adds some protection to the quality of your photographs. A lens shouldn’t just be durable; its ability to take good shots should be durable, too—and the Super EBC coating is exactly that.
- Focusing power is key. Don’t believe Adorama? Try out this Fuji-35mm for yourself and check out the performance. The “normal” 53mm (equivalent in a 35mm format) lens can focus to 11”, giving you an astonishing range of focus potential. That means you’ll be able to customize your shot to a high degree—and it also means more versatility for the workable shots you’ll be able to squeeze out of this high-performing lens.
- An astonishing rear element. You don’t hear about the rear element often listed as a feature, but this lens offers a rear element placed as close as possible to the censor, which minimizes the back focus distance. This may be a subtle feature for the amateur photographer, but for the detail-oriented, it’s a make-or-break feature that’s always in demand.
- Magnification. How could we forget magnification? Going up to 0.17x with this lens means you can zoom in to focus on the details that matter. This gives you plenty of magnifying power for still life shots and more.
It’s rare that a single lens is able to transform your ability to capture amazing shots as much as the FUJI X-F 35MM (53 MM) F1.4 LENS can, but then again, this lens is a rare item indeed. With plenty of aperture, magnification, and subtle details that make it stand out from the crowd, it’s hard to not view this lens as anything but an essential piece in your photographic repertoire.
From the Manufacturer
The Fujifilm XF 35mm (53mm) F/1.4 Lens is specifically designed for the Fujifilm X-Pro1 camera with an APS-C sensor, this Fujifilm 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens is a "normal" lens equivalent to 53mm in 35mm format. The exceptionally fast, bright f/1.4 maximum aperture makes shooting in very low light possible and provides pleasing bokeh (the out-of-focus portion of a photo) with its 7-blade aperture design-ideal for dramatic portraits. This is a terrific All-in-One lens for everyday use.
To take advantage of the X-Pro1's mirror-less design, the rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance appreciably. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, Super EVC coating for improved optical performance and it delivers improved centre-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. This lens has a maximum magnification of 0.17x and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
The Fujifilm 35mm F/1.4 Mirrorless is commonly used for Everyday, Home, Landscape photography, Low light, Portraits, Travel, Weddings and more.The Fujifilm 35mm F/1.4 Mirrorless is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Semi-professional among others.The Fujifilm 35mm F/1.4 Mirrorless is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Fujifilm 35mm F/1.4 Mirrorless: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Reliable, Sharp and Strong construction