FUJI X-E2 DIGITAL CAMERA, BLACK
If you’ve ever wanted to look like a photographer with a knack for taking the right picture, then you’ll first have to have a knack for choosing the right camera, especially with all of the options available at Adorama. And that starts with choosing the FUJI X-E2 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK, a camera capable of on-the-fly autofocus, high-quality viewfinding, and everything else you need to give every shot a touch of professionalism.
- Observe the Artistic Features available with this camera. Pop color. Soft focus. High/low key. Partial color. Multiple exposures. There’s really no limit to what kinds of shots you can pull off with the Fuji X-E2 digital camera.
- Take a picture and watch how fast everything works. We’re talking shooting interval times of 0.7, shutter lag times of 0.05, and an autofocus speed of 0.08 seconds.
- Quality viewfinding is important to give each picture the attention it deserves. Here you’ll find an Extra-high resolution 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder that will give you a crystal clear preview of every picture you take.
There’s more to this Fuji X-E2 digital camera, of course, like high-quality HD video and film simulation modes from Velvia to ASTIA. But to explore the full range of its capabilities, you’ll have to procure one for yourself.
Learn about the FUJI X-E2 DIGITAL CAMERA, BLACK
Want to go from “photography enthusiast” to “professional-quality pictures” in just one Adorama purchase? You’d be hard-pressed to find a more astute method than opting for the FUJI X-E2 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK, a camera capable of a stunning array of features from fast autofocus to premium electronic processing. This camera is affordable, highly versatile, and capable of premium shot previewing that will transform the way you look at taking pictures. But we can’t explain everything that goes into making the Fuji X-E2 digital camera without going through a serious list of excellent features:
- Quality craftsmanship. It all starts with the makeup of the camera itself, and we’re not talking about eye shadow: we’re talking about a 16.3 million Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor. We’re talking about the EXR Processor II, with a startup time of 0.5, a shutter lag time of 0.05, and a shooting interval time of 0.7. That’s some serious speed and processing no matter what kind of shot you want to take, from live events to quiet landscapes. And with the autofocus speed of 0.08 seconds, you won’t have to worry about how each shot will ultimately turn out; this camera will handle it for you.
- A premier viewfinder. Just as a good telescope requires a good viewfinder to find the stars and planets you’re searching for, a good camera requires an excellent image previewer. The Fuji X-E2 digital camera delivers exactly that thanks to an extra-high resolution 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder. This premium, clear LCD features high contrast and brightness as well as a wide viewing angle so you can use it outside even when conditions aren’t perfect. It also works well in low light, giving you a quality preview of what exactly is going to be captured by your camera.
- Room for creativity. We here at Adorama don’t mess around. We’re talking multiple exposure settings, Panoramic shooting, Dynamic Tone, Pop Color, Soft Focus, High and Low Key, partial color—in other words, the works. You can be a professional photographer and still find plenty of tools to tinker with in the Fuji X-E2 digital camera. And if you’re a novice who’s just learning the ropes, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can adapt to this camera to take pictures of all different sorts—no social media filters required.
- High-quality video. For a camera like this, versatility is the name of the game, and that means taking high quality video as well as still shots. You can take full HD movies with this camera, and thanks to the quality of the camera itself, you should have no problem working within low-lighting scenarios like dark wedding reception halls and outdoor concerts.
- Built-in popup flash is great for when the light is just too dang low and you don’t want to stop the photography party. This camera features a “Super-Intelligent” pop-pu flash feature, and there is a hot shoe attachment that allows for external flash, as well, giving you the flexibility to build a veritable mobile studio.
If you want that mobile studio, opt for a Fuji X-E2 Body in the box. Opt for a FUJI X-E2 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK and you’ll find that your photography skills have doubled overnight. The only remaining question will be what to do with all of the Instagram compliments and requests for wedding photography.
From the Manufacturer
FUJIFILM X-E2, a premium interchangeable lens camera featuring the latest generation 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and the segment's fastest autofocus of 0.08 seconds for a truly remarkable photographic experience.
The FUJIFILM X-E2 delivers picture quality that rivals full-frame cameras with high definition image capture, Fujifilm's legendary color reproduction and category-leading speed.
Award-winning 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and EXR Processor II
The FUJIFILM X-E2 uses the 16.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor which expertly controls moiré and false color generation. This is attained by using an original color filter array with a highly randomized pixel arrangement that removes the need for an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF) that degrades resolution. The image quality in the X-E2 is further refined by the inclusion of the first Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) for interchangeable lens cameras.
The EXR Processor II in the new X-E2 more than doubles the processing speed*3 of the previous generation. It is able to harness the information taken from over 100,000 phase detection pixels incorporated in the X-Trans CMOS II to deliver extraordinary imaging capability.
This advanced technology has been made possible by the integrated development of lens, sensor and processor, and is based on the optical performance and characteristics of individual lenses. With each of these components working together, the X-E2 achieves astonishing resolution, extends dynamic range, and reduces noise at high sensitivity.
Fast and accurate focusing
The FUJIFILM X-E2 gives photographers and enthusiasts ultra-fast response times to catch even the quickest memorable moments. The X-E2 has a rapid startup time of 0.5 seconds*4, minimal shutter lag of 0.05 seconds, and high-speed continuous shooting of 7.0 fps (up to approx. 28 frames) *5.
With its auto switching AF, the X-E2 combines contrast AF with an improved phase detection AF algorithm that provides accurate capture of low-contrast subjects in low light as well as high-speed responsiveness.
Manual focus made easier
Manual focus has been made easier by the inclusion of Digital Split Image*6 technology. This helps the user achieve pin-sharp focusing by simply adjusting focus to line up the four stripes displayed in the central part of the live view. Focus Highlight Peaking allows for an outline in high contrast areas of subjects during focusing, further assisting the photographer in achieving stunningly sharp images.
Classic design and intuitive operation
The FUJIFILM X-E2 continues the tradition of the X-Series with uncompromising craftsmanship and classic design that puts the photographer first. The X-E1 features manually adjustable shutter speed and exposure compensation dials, which has been increased to ±3 EV, for easy controls. The X-E2 also allows users to customize up to four buttons on the top and back of the camera to suit their own shooting style.
The X-E2 features a bright and accurate 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder with Fujifilm's original optical design for a distortion-free field of view. A premium clear 3" LCD screen with 1.04 million dot resolution and reinforced glass gives users high viewing angles and a true view of their subject.
Improved movie performance
The FUJIFILM X-E2 shoots full HD video at 1920x1080 with up to 60fps with AF tracking performance for exceptional speed, accuracy and smoothness with a high bitrate of 36Mbps. The X-E2 delivers quick focusing on subjects, even when panning and zooming. With the X-E2, film simulation settings and exposure compensation (±2 EV) can be used during movie recording.
Easy Image Transfer with WiFi® button
The FUJIFILM X-E2 includes a WiFi button that lets users transfer high quality photos and movies*7 to smartphones, tablets and computers for easy sharing on social media sites.
To connect the X-E2 to a smartphone or tablet, users can download the free dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Application" to their iPhone / iPad or Android smartphone or tablet device to transfer up to 30 pictures at a time from the X-E2. The app also lets users download movies, expanding the range of options available for enjoying pictures taken with the camera.
Once paired, users can press and hold the WiFi button to begin sharing images and movies immediately to their smartphone or tablet.
The X-E2 also has an Advanced Filter function and Film Simulation modes to give users a range of creative filters and film effects to apply and achieve unique and artistic looks.