Watercolor Linen Texture - 250 gsm - 15 mil
• 100% Cotton Rag
• 100 % acid and lignin free.
• Mouldmade, archival media for painting & inkjet printing.
• Special white coating for excellent color reproductions
• Turns photographs into portraits.
• Turns watercolors and oil paintings into fine works of art
• Finely embossed linen texture
• Ideal for ultrachrome, dye and pigmented inks.
• Water resistant, instant dry and light fast.
• Compatible with Epson, Canon, HP, and other major brand printers.
Reviewed by 1 customers
I am a digital artist and one area of my work is in digital watercolors. I paint them on my iPad then print them out on this paper and the outcome is amazing! Looks just like a traditional watercolor. The paper is textured on on side and a bit more smooth in the other. The weight is perfect for high quality ink jet printing (I use a Canon IX6520) - no bleed through, etc. also excellent for framing. I always use Inkpress watercolor rag to print out my creations because I haven't found anything that rivals it!