Watercolor Linen Texture - 250 gsm - 15 mil
• 100% Cotton Rag
• 100 % acid and lignin free.
• Mouldmade, archival media for painting & inkjet printing.
• Special white coating for excellent color reproductions
• Turns photographs into portraits.
• Turns watercolors and oil paintings into fine works of art
• Finely embossed linen texture
• Ideal for ultrachrome, dye and pigmented inks.
• Water resistant, instant dry and light fast.
• Compatible with Epson, Canon, HP, and other major brand printers.
Reviewed by 2 customers
I was looking for a good weight, textured paper that would provide the best quality rendering on my fine art photography cards for a price I was willing to pay. I was originally testing this paper out for the 8x10 prints themselves, but the texture was a little more than I wanted. For the greeting cards however, it works beautifully. It's a little pricier than I'd like and cards don't necessarily need to be archival quality, but it gives me the color rendition that I find essential.
Use w/ my Epson ProStylus 3800 w/ stunning results. Print mostly fine art images. Gives me sharp, detailed prints that can handle the most subtle of watercolor tones & hues, as well as the most dramatic contrasts of lights & darks for oils or acrylics that originated on canvas panels.