Ikelite Underwater Camera Housing for Canon Powershot A1200 Digital Camera
What's Included With This Item:
- 1cc tube of silicone lubricant, vinyl lanyard, flash diffuser, and flash deflector
The Ikelite ULTRAcompact digital housing really delivers when performance and durability matter. The ULTRAcompact housing is high quality, built to last and backed by Ikelite's long-standing reputation for excellence.
All camera controls are fully functional through the housing and depth rated to 200 ft. (60m). Easy open latch and drop in camera loading make set-up a breeze.
Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
Size and Weight
• Width: 5.9 in. (150mm) including controls
• Height: 4.7 in. (112mm) including controls
• Depth: 3.6 in. (91mm) including controls & lens port
• Weight: 1.2 lb. (522g)
• Buoyancy: Slightly positive in fresh water
External Color Filters
Replace some of the reds and more natural tones that would otherwise be lost. Available as #6441.32 for tropical blue water and #6441.72 for green water. Filters are effective in shallow, sunny conditions depending on water clarity.
External Underwater Strobes
Ikelite strobes are much more powerful, recycle more quickly, and eliminate more backscatter than the camera's built-in flash. The AF35 AutoFlash Kit provides automatic "TTL" exposure by optical signal from the camera's built-in flash. The AF35 is the easiest way to add color and vibrancy to your photos. For the best results in all conditions.
External Accessory Lenses
An external wide angle conversion lens increases angle of coverage so you can get much closer to your subject while still fitting everything in the frame. By reducing the amount of water between the subject and your camera lens, the resulting image will be more crisp and colorful. Several options are available for the attachment of external wide angle and macro lenses:
• Attach 46mm threaded #6420.46 Ikelite W-20 and other lenses directly to the front of the housing port (recommended).
• Attach 67mm threaded #6420 Ikelite W-20, Inon Type II, and Epoque lenses using the #9306.81 Port Adapter. This adapter can also be used to attach 67mm threaded macro lenses.
• Attach Bayonet style Inon UWL-105AD, UWL-100 28AD and UFL-165 28AD lenses using the #9306.79 Port Adapter.
Compact Travel Bag
The optional #3910 Compact Travel Bag is the perfect carry-on for this digital system. Padded sides and divider provide just the right amount of protection for your photo equipment, laptop, electronic devices and personal items. Ample zippered and non-zippered pockets keep all of the essentials right at your fingertips.