Capture your adventures in HD...
• Designed for your sports camcorder, tablet, or smartphone, Lexar® High-Performance microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards (633x) make it easy to quickly capture play back, and transfer 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, as wellas the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.
• These high-capacity, Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed performance up to 633x(95MB/s).* The cards also come with a USB 3.0 reader for high-speed file transfer. These premium memory solutions give you the speed and space you need to capture more adventure on the go.
Enjoy faster capture, playback, and transfer of files...
• Capture adventures in HD with your sports camcorder. Calling all adventure seekers and adrenaline junkies! Now you can make the most of your adventures in the great outdoors by leveraging the power and performance of Lexar High-Performance microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards.
• So whether you're mountain climbing or whitewater rafting, you can quickly capture, play back, and transfera large amount of the highest quality 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video making it easy to preserve up to 8 hours of your greatest moments and then relive the action.**
• Do more with your multimedia. Also great for use with your tablet or smartphone,the cards make it easy to quickly download or save all your favorite media files, including the highest-quality movies, photos, and songs.
• Get more from your device. The car ds are speed rated at Class 10, and leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s).* These premiummemory solutions give you the speed and capacity you need to capture, transfer, and share more adventures on the go.
• Quickly transfer files with included reader. The cards also include a USB 3.0 reader to quickly and easily transfer files between your devices.
• Lexar Performance, Quality, Compatibility, and Reliability. All Lexar memory card, card reader, and USB flash drive product designs undergo extensive testingin the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
Reviewed by 3 customers
bought 2 of these. 2 things BAD I only had tried 1 day 1ST problem) one of the microsd cards decided to be read only permantly . Lexar seemed aware this is a common problem. 2nd Problem both usb readers could only read the 64 gb cards, they could not read any 4gb or 16gb memory I had. some were even Lexar brand. UPDATE. After many of the Lexar USB readers, I found out they were all bad. They could not handle other cards due to the thickness. The Lexar 64gb ones are thicker by 8% and the readers metal contacts could not reach properly could have damaged other microsd cards. I alos found one from a different batch that some computers could not detect UNLESS it was 1/2 way into the USB port. . out of 10 Lexar 633 x cards 1 became permently write protected. 2 becam temporally write protcted while empty upon 1st use. They worked if partition removed and recreated. ( Oh Yeah I trust a card that does that.) and 3 cards had data relibility issues. so out of 10 Lexar cards I used, 6 had issues???? I wish I had purchased the snadisk version.
bought 2 of these. 2 things BAD I only had tried 1 day 1ST problem) one of the microsd cards decided to be read only permantly . Lexar seemed aware this is a common problem. 2nd Problem both usb readers could only read the 64 gb cards, they could not read any 4gb or 16gb memory I had. some were even Lexar brand.
I bought this for my new GoPro Hero 3+ and it works fawlessly at all resolution. Very happy with the speed.