Inkjet & Laser Specialized Media
Museo #9 Standard 5-1/2x7-3/8", Two-Sided Matte, Archival Inkjet Artist Cards, 220gsm, 100 Pieces with Matching Envelopes, 14mil.
SKU: IMMMAC9100 MFR: 09793
This item is currently out of stock and on backorder.
Please note: You can order this now and have us ship it as soon as it arrives.
We will not charge your card for any backordered items, until it is ready to actually ship.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
• Museo Artist Cards are the latest addition to Crane's digital fine art portfolio. Pre-scored sheets are printable on both sides for creating fine-art cards, promotional materials, gift cards, and wedding and birth announcements. Museo Artist Cards are specifically engineered for ink jet printing.
• Matching envelopes are included in every box. Online, easy-to-use printing templates are available on our website.
• Crane's has balanced the latest in technological innovation with a 200-year old tradition of the finest paper-making in the United States.
• All Museo papers are manufactured to the Library of Congress's archival standards acid free, internally buffered, without optical brighteners and have been field tested by some of the premier fine art digital printmakers in the country.
- Museo Artist Cards are compatible with most photo-realistic inkjet printers.
- Museo Artist Cards are made to archival standards:
- Internally buffered
- No fluorescent whiteners added
- Use of naturally occurring pure Artesian well water
- 100% cotton, which has the highest percentage of alpha cellulose (the purest form of cellulose)
- Velina Finish
- Two-side printable
no fluorescent whiteners added
use of naturally occurring pure
Artesian well water
||.014 (356 µm)
||7.9 - 8.5
||100% cotton, which has the highest percentage of alpha cellulose