This Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R Bundle comes with $19.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 3 Year Service Plan, and Shipping is free! . Bonus: No sales tax either, unless you live in New York or New Jersey. Test 1
OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6-R-MICRO 4/3 Lens - SLVR
What kinds of features make a high-performance zoom lens, well, high-performance in the first place? You’ll have to forgive us - it’s a bit of a trick question. After all, those same features are the exact kinds of features that make the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R MICRO 4/3 such a compelling candidate for your next zoom lens purchase.
- Fast autofocus means that you’ll have a camera lens on your side that’s capable of moving about as fast as you are.
- A close focusing distance of down to 0.9m gives you the ability to photograph a subject at close ranges, while its wide focal length range allows the flexibility to shoot much farther subjects with the same exacting focus standards.
- With the Olympus 40-150 lens, you’ll also have a maximum image magnification of 0.16x, giving you the ability to grab those rare photos from across the horizon.
Acquire an Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R lens for yourself and you’ll see just what a good zoom lens is capable of: just about anything that even the most picky of professional photographs might require.
Learn about the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6-R-MICRO 4/3 Lens - SLVR
Fast, powerful, and exciting—the adjectives that describe the kind of shots you can take once equipped with this OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R MICRO 4/3 Lens – SLVR also describe the lens itself. Sure, it’s built to be able to handle all sorts of action, what with its smooth zooming and just-as-smooth autofocus. But it’s also attractive, thanks to a lightweight design and easy interchangeability that ensure you can get as much use out of the lens as possible. In all, there are few zoom lenses here at Adorama that offer the same degree of quality at a moment’s notice quite like this Olympus 40-150mm lens.
- Action-ready. A lens has to be action-ready, whether you’re photographing someone moving around in the studio or taking a zoomed-in action shot of a live game. But what exactly does a phrase like “action-ready” really mean? Well, when it comes to the Olympus 40-150mm lens, it means that you’re going to be able to grab your trusty zoom lens and take a quality, accurate shot within a moment’s notice. That means you won’t have to be surprised or startled when a subject like a wild deer appears on the horizon; you’ll just have to have the lens handy.
- Handle closer shots. Everyone knows a zoom lens is important if you’re going to be photographing subjects that are far away. But a lens that can also handle closer shots with crispness? Now that’s something to behold. So behold the Olympus 40-150 lens’s ability to handle even close-range subjects instantly, thanks to a wide telephoto range that gives you the versatility to handle distant birds as well as close-by portraits. If you’re attending a live event, you’ll have all of the zooming power to capture everything, no matter how far your seats may be from the stage.
- The lightweight design means that this telephoto lens isn’t something that you’ll have to lug around with discomfort. Truth be told, the photography industry has moved past the idea that bulky and expensive means better. A lightweight lens is better than a heavy one, especially if the lightweight one is capable of the same kind of imagery as the heavier option. Our advice? Stick with the lightweight lens. They’re just as capable, and much easier on your back.
- Accessories are nothing to sniff at, either. We at Adorama love a good accessory. And with this lens, you’ll receive a lens cap, a lens rear cap, an instruction manual, a warranty card and the Olympus warranty itself, which means that you’ll have everything you need to protect your new favorite lens no matter how often you get outdoors with it—just don’t start throwing it around like a skipping stone and you’ll likely have this lens for many years to come.
From aperture to autofocus to angle of view, this OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R MICRO 4/3 – SLVR has everything you could hope for from a zoom lens. The main challenge? Finding subjects worthy of this lens for as long as you’ll use it.