This Olympus 70-300mm Bundle comes with $19.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 3 Year Service Plan, and Shipping is free! . Bonus: No sales tax either, unless you live in New York or New Jersey. Test 1
OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 70-300MM F/4.0-5.6 E-ED ZOOM LENS
Capable of stunning zoomed shots and even precise close-up shots, the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 70-300MM 4.0/5.6 E-ED ZOOM LENS is an astounding mix of super telephoto capabilities and high-contrast image performance. Here’s why:
- The Olympus 70-300mm zoom lens features an ability to take tele-macro photography thanks to an excellent zoom range, giving you almost unlimited options for every shot.
- Weighing some 620 grams, this Olympus 70-300mm zoom lens is essentially as lightweight as anything else you’ll find in your trusty old “photography toolkit.”
- Fast and accurate auto-focus ensures that you won’t miss a shot, no matter how far—or short—your zoom might be for the very next shot.
There’s more to mention, of course, but you’ll have to read the manual for that. Bottom line here is, procure your own Olympus 70-300mm if you want to give your zoomed shots an instant boost.
Learn about the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 70-300MM F/4.0-5.6 E-ED ZOOM LENS
If you picture a telephoto lens capable of an astounding range of zoom power, what do you envision? In all likelihood, it’s a telephoto lens that’s bulky, heavy to carry, and utterly incapable of zooming out and taking a 1x magnification shot. Well, put those dreary thoughts of incapable telephoto zoom lenses to rest, because the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 70-300MM f/4.0-5.6 E-ED ZOOM LENS is willing to show you that a good lens is capable of breaking those limitations. At Adorama, you’ll find a lot of telephoto lenses capable of good zoom range, but few are as versatile and as lightweight as this Olympus 70-300mm zoom lens. Here’s why:
- Mobility. You don’t hear this word a lot when sites like Adorama are describing telephoto lenses. Usually, they talk all about zoom power, magnification and the like. But the Olympus 70-300mm zoom lens is a truly mobile lens thanks to its lightweight (only 620 grams) structure. If you’ve gotten used to the idea of lugging around a bulky telephoto zoom lens, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how easy and even fun this Olympus lens can be to carry. And thanks to this lens being Four-Thirds System compatible, you won’t have to worry about its ability to work well with your camera body.
- Magnification range. Covering a field of view to 600mm (35mm equivalent), this is actually a “super-telephoto zoom lens” by traditional standards. What makes it so appealing isn’t just the magnification, but the magnification range. Consider that the magnification can be brought back to 1x, offering you a selection of tele-macro photography that will produce an entirely different range of images than the usual zoom shots.
- Serious aperture. With maximum aperture at f 4.0 – f 5.6, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grab all the light you need, even if conditions aren’t always so ideal. With a super telephoto lens like the Olympus 70-300mm zoom lens, you’re going to need to have the aperture to support it, giving all of your images the clarity and the sharpness that comes with having enough light.
- Detailed lens construction. The more you zoom in, the more your lens’s faults will be apparent. One small aberration can lead to an entire shot being ruined. Luckily, this Olympus lens is constructed with an intricate design, including 14 lens elements in 10 groups, which also includes 3 ED lenses. With 9 blades to provide a circular aperture diaphragm, you won’t have to worry about how each shot turns out: it will turn out looking its best, time and time again.
- Versatility. Did we mention versatility yet? Because it’s one of our favorite things about this lens. Zoom out or in for landscapes, macro photography, night photography, live events, weddings, wildlife, sports action and even more.
Just how good is this telephoto lens, and how convenient? Let’s put it this way: if we were to build our ideal telephoto zoom lens from scratch, chances are the final product would look something like this OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 70-300MM 4.0/5.6 E-ED ZOOM LENS.
From the Manufacturer
Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm F4.0-5.6... Covering field of view to 600mm (35mm equivalent), this high mobility super-telephoto zoom lens weighs only 620 grams. Also, this lens incorporates three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens elements to offer sharper, higher-contrast imaging performance.
Furthermore, 1x magnification (35mm equivalent) tele-macro photography is capable. Thanks to Four-Thirds system, the lens offers a lot of the footwork out of both super-telephoto and macro photography world.
The Olympus 70-300mm is commonly used for General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Landscape photography, Macro photography, Night photography, Sports/action, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Olympus 70-300mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Olympus 70-300mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Olympus 70-300mm: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged and Strong construction.