This Panasonic DMC-GX7 Bundle comes with $69.95 worth of free accessories including a Lexar 32GB SDHC Memory Card and Shipping is free! .
PANASONIC DMC-GX7 SILVER KIT W/14-42MM
What should you expect out of an all-in-one creative camera package? We don’t have enough space to explain it to you, so we might as well show you: you should expect the PANASONIC DMC-GX7 SILVER KIT W/14-42MM, a veritable start-up kit for all of your creative photography impulses.
- Fast shutter speed with all of the LUMIX lenses from Panasonic ensure that your Panasonic DMC-GX7 will offer crisp, clear photographs that look above and beyond what any amateur can usually hope to accomplish.
- Picture quality and video quality is second to none here, thanks to a 16.00-Megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor that will give you high sensitivity and resolution with the lowest amount of noise.
- The tiltable viewfinder gives you more flexibility in image selection—and it doesn’t hurt that the 3” LCD screen is accurate with both colors and framing.
Want a camera that is less a camera and more paintbrush? Then the Panasonic DMC-GX7 should be your go-to creative outlet.
Learn about the PANASONIC DMC-GX7 SILVER KIT W/14-42MM
The start-up kit. It might work in some cases, and not in others: consider how effective a start-up magic kit might be as opposed to a start-up filmmaking kit. It’s easier to pull off a magic trick than a full-length movie. Despite whether you’re talking about art or science, it’s hard to see how one could simply “start-up” with one single purchase. And then you meet the PANASONIC DMC-GX7 SILVER KIT W/14-42MM, and it all starts to make sense.
The Panasonic DMC-GX7 is something special, in that it gives you everything you need to craft a more artistic style to your photography, whether you’re an amateur or a professional. Featuring everything from tilt-able live viewfinding to seamless 16MP photos and full HD video, this camera is less a camera than it is an “artistic photography start-up kit.” And while that phrase may not have made sense five minutes ago, it’s about to.
- Viewfinding with a vengeance. Good viewfinding isn’t just about having a neat little screen that makes you look more professional. It’s about setting the stage for your artistic vision—in practical terms. The Panasonic DMC-GX7 offers it thanks to a LUMIX GX7 integrated with a 90-degree tilt-able live view finder. This gives you everything you need to gauge everything from framing to colors, thanks to the 100% color reproduction. Even the GX7 body only option would offer this stunning feature.
- We at Adorama like creative control, which means that we really like the fact that Panasonic DMC-GX7 features some 22 effects, with creative panorama. This means you can do some amazing things with your camera that you might not have been able to do with other camera purchases in the past, whether it’s overlaying on the previous picture or capturing your image and instantly working on the panoramic filter effects. Spiffy.
- Stabilization is key when you’re talking about a camera this precise. The in-camera stabilization works as a sort of built-in tripod, allowing you to build all sorts of images without having to worry about the quality of your hand stability. This gives you a more professional look instantly, and allows you some more freedom when it comes to shot selection.
- Focus accuracy. A good autofocus—or even a manual focus—should be precise. That’s what you’ll get here, with the LUMIX GX7 incorporating focus peaking that shows each focus peak. This allows you to choose a magnification that best suits your artistic purposes.
- Lenses, lenses, lenses. The LUMIX GX7 is very fast, with a maximum 1/8000 shutter speed. But every Panasonic LUMIX lens is designed for DSLM cameras and utilizing their digital nature to take high-speed shots. Feel free to go crazy on the lenses; we won’t stop you.
There’s no accounting for creativity, but if you want an instrument that fosters your artistic side, the PANASONIC DMC-GX7 SILVER KIT W/14-42MM is likely one of the best bets you’ll find here at Adorama. Note: compare it to the Panasonic DMC -fz47 Lumix for an even better sense of context.
From the Manufacturer
Panasonic LUMIX GX7: The Artisan Camera for Your Creative Vision
The Panasonic LUMIX GX7 is a creative DSLM street camera that brings an artisans vision to life. Smaller and sleeker than a DSLR, the LUMIX GX7 delivers the power of exceptional image quality in difficult to shoot street photos and video discreetly. Discover powerful optical quality and viewfinder accuracy, flexibility to control the creative process, and seamlessly switch between photo and video with the LUMIX GX7. The photographic world is at your fingertips when you pair the LUMIX GX7 with the full line-up of LUMIX G/LEICA DG lenses.
Tilt-able Live View Finder with Field Sequential Color Accuracy
The LUMIX GX7 integrates a 90-degree tilt-able LVF (Live View Finder) delivering a new angle of view for flexibility and discretion in composition. The LVF boasts 2764K-dot equivalent high resolution and approximately 100% color reproduction for high visibility under any circumstances. Achieve a high color reproduction* in the display based on the field sequential system.
* Approximately 100%* using Adobe RGB as a reference, CIE 1931 x,y color space.
Seamless 16MP Photos and Full HD Video 1080/60p
The LUMIX GX7 is a hybrid creative camera featuring full-HD 1920 x 1080/60p smooth, high quality video recording in AVCHD Progressive and MP4 format with stereo sound. Full-time AF and tracking AF are also available in cinema-like 24p video with a bit rate of maximum 24 Mbps. 16MP P / A / S / M photo modes are available in video, delivering exceptional professional-like video recording by manually setting aperture and shutter speed.
Find Your Inner Artist Using Creative Control with 22 Effects and Creative Panorama
The popular Creative Control mode performs beautifully with 22 filter effects. You can even adjust the parameter of each filter effect to capture your true artistic vision. With the Creative Panorama function, you can shoot a horizontal/vertical panoramic image with consecutive shots by overlaying the previous picture. The multiple images are stitched together in the camera to create one single-wide image capturing your scene. After you've captured your image, you can get creative with one of the panoramic filter effects.
* For photos only, and some filters cannot be used in Creative Panorama mode
In-Camera Stabilization for Non-Stabilized Lenses
The LUMIX GX7 incorporates an optical image stabilizer-like technology directly in the camera body. This in-camera LUMIX MEGA O.I.S.* technology works as effectively with interchangeable non-optically stabilized lenses, to enjoy blur-free photography.
* Nearly as effective as the LUMIX MEGA O.I.S. in LUMIX DSLM lenses.
Focus Accuracy with Focus Peaking and Magnification Windows
For more precise control over focusing, the LUMIX GX7 incorporates Focus Peaking that shows the peak of focus. The precise area of focus is indicated while viewing the subject in live view. Pin-Point AF allows you to set magnification from 3x to 10x. The One-Shot AF sets the rough focus on the subject where you can then go back to MF to adjust precise focus.
Share Instantly with Wi-Fi and One-Touch Device Connection with NFC
With the Panasonic Image App, you can use a smartphone or tablet to control zoom, set focus, and shoot remote from a distance. The Wi-Fi setup is quick and easy and picture data can be transferred to a designated electronic device right after shooting. You can instantly upload and share your images on a Social Networking Service with your smartphone, and NFC (Near Field Communication) technology connects the camera with a smartphone or tablet by simply bringing them together.
Expand Your Creativity with a Full Line-Up of Lenses
The LUMIX GX7 achieves ultra fast performance with a maximum 1/8000 shutter speed. In-body optical image stabilizer-like image stabilization*, delivers exceptional performance when mounting non-stabilized lenses to the LUMIX GX7. Every Panasonic LUMIX lens is exclusively designed for DSLM cameras taking advantage of digital technologies such as high-precision, high-speed Contrast AF.
* Nearly as effective as the LUMIX MEGA O.I.S. in LUMIX DSLM lenses.
Discover Ultimate Picture Quality
The LUMIX GX7 captures high-quality photos and video with realistic details through exceptional resolution and color reproduction. Panasonic delivers a 16.00-Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor that achieves both high resolution and high sensitivity image quality with minimum noise. The Venus Engine features advanced noise reduction systems delivering smooth images especially in low light scenes. The Live MOS Sensor works in concert with the Venus Engine achieving a maximum ISO of 25600.
Touch Enabled 3.0" Tilt-able LCD
Optimized for even sunny, outdoor shooting, the 1040K-dot high-resolution static-type touch monitor delivers approximately 100% field of view and tilts up by 45 degrees and down by 80 degrees. The front panel is directly attached to the In Cell Touch LCD without containing an air layer in-between, resulting in reduced reflection of external light. Combined with increased resolution, the monitor for LUMIX GX7 delivers higher visibility even in sunny outdoor shooting.
Light Weight, Durable Magnesium Alloy Body
Dressed in a magnesium alloy, full die-cast frame, the LUMIX GX7 boasts high durability for any shooting situation. State-of-the-art imaging is delivered in a sophisticated, stylish metal body.
Precise Focusing with Contrast AF System
All LUMIX G cameras boast the sophisticated Contrast AF focus system. Compared with the Phase Difference AF focus system, Contrast AF delivers higher accuracy especially when shooting with a bright lens and a small F-stop. The LUMIX GX7 features quick Light Speed AF, making it possible to capture even the fastest moving subjects clearly.
Premium Body Design with Precision Quality
Separate dials, on the top and back, improve manual shooting performance. The external design of the camera was developed with every detail in mind. LUMIX GX7 offers luxurious comfort in shooting with stunning performance. The LUMIX GX7's 1/8000 shutter speed captures fast moving subjects. Silent Mode switches the shutter from mechanical to electronic, and turns off all sounds and focus lamps for special shooting occasions where you need to be discreet.
The Panasonic DMC-GX7 is commonly used for Family photos, Landscape/scenery, Travel, Video and more.The Panasonic DMC-GX7 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Photo enthusiast among others.The Panasonic DMC-GX7 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Panasonic DMC-GX7: Compact, Easy to use, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Good image quality, Good in low light, Image stabilization and Large clear LCD