• The Panasonic DMC-LF1 is a sleek, stylish digital compact camera but it comes with 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic Viewfinder) with 200K-dot resolution, 100% field of view. It assures stable framing and high visibility of live view image even under strong sunlight.
• The DMC-LF1 is equipped with newly developed 28mm wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMICRON lens with 7.1x optical zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 28-200mm). This supreme lens features F2.0 high speed, which boasts approx. 2x higher speedof F2.8 lens, itself generally considered a fast lens. The extraordinarily rich amount of light allows not only using higher shutter speed to capture stunningly clear, sharp, blur-free images in lower lighting situation, but also giving impressive expression to the image by reproducing exquisite gradation and mellow defocus.
• The DMC-LF1 integrates 1/1.7-inch, 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor which is larger in size than standard digital compact cameras. Thanks to the extensive light receiving area of each cell, the performance of high sensitivity image recording in low light is obviously superior with its excellent S/N ratio and wide dynamic range.
• The result is a high resolution image with stunning clarity not only in high sensitivity recording but also in low ISO setting reproducing rich gradation with the exquisitely wide dynamic range even when the situation is highly contrasted.
• Manual control is easy to try thanks to the Control Ring, which enables direct, intuitive control over frequently-used settings zooming, aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity and filter of Creative Control / Creative Panorama.
• To assist learning photography, Composition Guide is available in DMC-LF1. It is easy to shoot a photo in good composition by just choosing most suitable pattern of composition from- Rule of Thirds Offset, Diagonal Lines, Tunnel, Radiation1, Radiation and S-shape - and framing the subjects along the guided lines. Well-composed image has a stunning perspective and dramatically look refined.
• The DMC-LF1 features sleek, stylish profile with EVF. Designed uncompromisingly in every part, it offers a sense of luxury even to satisfy fashion-conscious people.
• The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) suppresses the low-frequency vibration hand-shake component, which is physically generated when pressing the shutter button or when shooting at night with a slow shutter speed. The O.I.S. also works for powerful zoom shots, which are especially susceptible to hand-shake. Plus, the Active Mode is effective for video recording.
• The high speed digital signal output technology is integrated to realize high speed consecutive shooting at 10 fps in full resolution with mechanical shutter and to record full-HD 60i (NTSC area) / 50i (PAL area) smooth video in AVCHD/MP4*. It also contributes to the high speed Sonic Speed AF to catch the most fleeting shooting opportunities. In addition, the high speed burst shootingat 60 fps is available to capture subject with fast motion**.
• With the Creative Panorama function, it is possible to apply 13 filter effects to the horizontal / vertical panoramic image, which can be shot by sweeping the camera in any four directions to right, left, top or bottom.
• The DMC-LF1 is equipped with popular Creative Control and Creative Retouch featuring a total of 15 filter effects. The Creative Control lets users shoot with a filter effect while checking how it makes difference on the picture, which can be used for video recording, too. The Creative Retouch enables applying a filter effect on the picture even after shooting in camera.
• With NFC (Near Field Communication) technology, you can connect the camera with a smartphone/tablet by just bringing them together. What is new is that the Wi-Fi® setup is extremely easy and finishes within a few seconds, making it possible to pair the camera directly to the smartphone/tablet without connection procedure of information input for authorization.
• With Panasonic "Image App", remote shooting of both photo and video* is available by using the smartphone/tablet for a remote shutter with a monitor which displayed live at smooth 30 fps. Not only releasing a shutter, zooming, focusing and settings of shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation are all controllable with a smartphone / tablet.
• The Instant Transfer function allows the camera to transfer the photo data to the designated electronic devices automatically whenever shutter is released. In playback mode, users can also touch the image displayed on the camera to transfer it directly to the smartphone/tablet right on the spot.
• Easy Share: You can instantly upload and share your images on an SNS (Social Networking Service) using the "Panasonic Image App" on a smartphone / tablet.
Geotagging: In addition, it is possible to tag the location information to the image by utilizing the GPS (Global Positioning System) log of a smartphone / tablet.
• Wireless TV Playback: The Wi-Fi Direct function allows direct playback of images on the DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) - compliant VIERA HDTV.
• Wireless Print: You can print out recorded pictures wirelessly from a PictBridge (wireless LAN compatible) printer.
Cloud Sync: With the Panasonic's exclusive Cloud Sync. Service, photos and videos can be synchronized among the compliant electronic devices you use.
• Auto Transfer: Images are transferred on your camera to a computer or other compliant devices while charging the battery via the wireless access point at home.
• The DMC-LF1 records 1920 x 1080 at 60i (NTSC area) / 50i (PAL area) full HD videos with full-time AF and high quality stereo sound in the AVCHD format whichexcels in both compression efficiency and compatibility with AV equipment for playback. With a dedicated video record button on the back, users can instantly start recording videos while shooting photos without any having to make any extra setting adjustments. Videos can also be recorded in MP4 format for playback on a PC or other portable electronic devices without having to convert the files.
• The 7.1x optical zoom lets you zoom up close even when shooting videos. This single camera will capture both photos and videos of highly natural expressions from people and animals and sports scenes.
• The videos also come with the high-quality stereo sound of Dolby® Digital, to offer highly realistic sound to the motion images. The stereo microphone comes with zoom noise reduction system, and the Auto Wind Cut function blocks out mostof the noise from background wind.
• The Creative Control renders highly unique expressions by matching the colors toyour subject and surroundings. In Miniature Effect Mode, the video recorded is played back in 10x fast-forwarding making it more comical to watch*.
• The Level Gauge lets the camera detect the horizontal / vertical angle of view which is convenient to make level in composition.
For beginners, iA (Intelligent Auto) mode supports taking beautiful pictures with a variety of shooting-assist functions including AF Tracking, Intelligent Scene Selector, Face Recognition and Intelligent ISO Control. The iA Plus mode lets you adjust defocusing area in the background, exposure compensation and white balance for more flexible control.
• The 3.0-inch, 920,000-dot Intelligent LCD with super high resolution and a wide viewing angle features automatic brightness adjustment in 7 steps as the surrounding brightness level changes, ensuring easy visibility at all times. Thebig screen with AR coating reflects fine details, making it easy to check the focus before shooting.
The Panasonic DMC-LF1 is commonly used for Landscape/scenery and more.The Panasonic DMC-LF1 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Panasonic DMC-LF1: Compact, Convenient, Durable, Easy to use, Exceeded expectations, Good image quality and Inexpensive