PENTAX K50 DSLR BK W/DA L 18-55 and 50-200 WR LENSES
What does it take to show everyone your own unique style and photographic taste? It takes a unique camera that’s just as quirky as you. Introducing the PENTAX K50 DSLR BK W/DAL 18-55 and 50-200 WR Lenses, a camera with customizable colors, high-quality HD video, and enough accessories to make your head spin.
- With the Pentax K-50, you’ll receive a USB cable, a D-li109 battery, a hotshot cover, an eyecup FR, and a partridge in a pear tree. Okay, everything except the latter—but you get our point.
- The high-quality video allows you to handle just about any live event, so feel comfortable bringing your Pentax K-50 to a wedding, concert, or sporting event. You’ll be able to switch seamlessly between still shots and live video and the quality will be every bit what you expect.
- Weather-resistance makes the Pentax K-50 a camera for all seasons: spring, winter, fall, summer, you name it.
If you want a true “pick-up-and-go” camera kit, this Pentax combination has all of the accessories you need to get started. Stop all that amateur photography—and become a true photography enthusiast.
Learn about the PENTAX K50 DSLR BK W/DA L 18-55 and 50-200 WR LENSES
There are name brands to choose from sure — your Nikons, your Panasonics, your Olympus, your Canons. But every once in a while, a great camera combination comes along that makes you forget all about the name on the side of the box and concern yourself only with what luscious technical specs are contained therein. We’re talking, of course, about the PENTAX K50 DSLR BK W/DAL 18-55 and 50-200 WR Lenses, a camera-and-two-lens kit that is sure to take your photography to the next level—no matter where your current level is.
How does Adorama make such bold claims? Well, consider some of the specifications that make this combination so unique and so darn impressive:
- A mid-level DSLR with affordability and professional quality on its side. The phrase “mid-level” shouldn’t scare you off. The functionality is all advanced here in the Pentax K-50, featuring everything from high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 51200—that’s a big number—and 100% field of view. You’ll be amazed at just how much of every scene you can capture by pointing this camera at it and letting the camera do the rest. You’ll receive a sharp, high-contrast image that’s well-focused and pleasantly consistent, which means you can keep on taking great shots all night long, if you’re at an event like a wedding—or even if you simply want to watch the stars come out above your landscapes.
- Color combinations. If you’re an outside the box photographer, why shouldn’t your camera be something much like you? The Pentax K-50 is available in 120 customizable color combinations that can match a range of personalities and styles. This is great for amateur photographers who really don’t care what people think about their camera colors—while it allows professionals a way to be as distinctive as their own photographic style.
- Weather resistance. In some parts of the country, this is a must-have feature. Consider that the Pentax DA L 18-55mm lens and the DA L 50-200 are both weather resistant – hence, the WR designations - allowing you to work even in dreary, rainy, and snowy conditions. That means those of you in the northern half of the country won’t have to relegate your photography to the more pleasant seasons of the year, veritably removing your potential photography time to half of each calendar. Instead, the Pentax K-50 is durable and weather-ready, which means you’ll be able to work even on rainy days.
- Accessories galore. A combination like this almost demands that you make it your go-to photography kit. There’s good news: with this camera and either lens as a combination, you’ll also receive a USB cable, a D-li 109 Battery, a battery charging kit, a strap, an eye cup, a body mount cover, a software CD-ROM, and a 1-year Warranty to make sure you never have to say “oh, shoot!” if you drop any of it.
- Premier video. Want to switch to video? You can get 1018p HD video capture with eye-fi card compatibility to share the images you’ve already taken, making this the ultimate social media tool: it allows you to share and submit both video and still shots with ease.
It might not be the ordinary camera, but the PENTAX K50 DSLR BK W/DAL 18-55 and 50-200 WR Lenses doesn’t care about being ordinary. It wants to be extraordinary. The only question we ask here at Adorama is: are you ready to make your own photography just as extraordinary?
From the Manufacturer
Forget conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in your own bold colors. Featuring specifications of a top level DSLR, enjoy a 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting at six frames per second, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 51200, 100% field of view, innovative in-body shake reduction, and an advanced auto focus module with four optional focusing screens, not to mention the PENTAX-original weather-sealing.
Even with features this generous, the K-50 is also available in 120 customizable, brilliant color combinations that are sure to match your personality and style. The K-50's approachable, easy ergonomics is perfect for families and everyday photography, complete with a wide selection of creative tools and filters for limitless personalized expressions.
Get ready to stand out from the crowd and wear your colors on your camera. Also enjoy full 1018p HD video capture, and eye-fi card compatibility for fast and easy image sharing. It's your camera, and your colors, with the PENTAX K-50.