This Sony 100mm F/2.8 Bundle comes with $65.53 worth of free accessories including a ProOptic ProOptic Filter Kit, Adorama Cleaning Kit, ProOptic Universal Lens Cap Tether, LensPen #NMP1 and a Slinger Neoprene Lens Pouch - Medium (Superwide to Normal) and Shipping is free!
• Get incredibly close to small subjects with the Sony SAL-100M28 macro lens. Its superb clarity gives you professional results in almost any shooting situation. The superb macro-focus lens for both close-up and distant subjects.
• This versatile macro-focus lens covers a wide range of photographic applications, from close-up nature subjects to midrange telephoto shots, making it ideal to carry on location or in the field.
• Mounted on the Sony a (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, it provides a 150mm focal length (35mm equivalent), and its superb sharpness and clarity give you professional results in every shooting situation.
• You can get closer to your subject to capture low-angle shots of insects, flowers and other natural wonders, and broad depth of field lets you keep backgrounds in focus too. In conjunction with the Super SteadyShot image stabilization system of the Sony (alpha) DSLR-A100 camera, this lens captures bright, steady images even working with hand-held camera in low light.
• Excellent optical precision gives your shots greater visual accuracy for close analysis of your subject. Speeds auto-focus response by limiting the range of distances that are brought into focus, Close-up Range, or Telephoto Range. For full creative control, a focus hold button located on the lens can lock auto-focusing.
• In auto-focus mode, the manual focus ring does not rotate, which improves handling ease. Because aperture blades form a near circle at the wide openings used for low-light shots, spot-light sources have a pleasing circular defocused effect.