Get this Sony a77II ,normally $1798.00, on sale at $1598.00 for a total savings of $200.00 and Shipping is free!.
Sony Alpha a77II Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera with 16-50mm f/2.8 DT Zoom Lens
High resolution, fast image processing, lightning-quick autofocus…yeah, the Sony Alpha a77II Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera with this zoom lens is pretty much the ideal candidate for your next DSLR purchase. But what else makes it so special?
- Beautiful, clean HD video footage, thanks to 1080 shooting, in super-smooth 60p. The AVCHD codec helps ensure stunning picture quality once transferred to your computer.
- Rugged and durable, the Sony Alpha a77II is made from a weather-resistant magnesium alloy. It sounds like science fiction, but it’s really just smart camera construction.
- The three-way tilt on your Swivel LCD screen gives you enough viewfinding flexibility to photograph anything from skiing gymnasts to trapeze artists riding a motorcycle.
Bottom line: high resolution, fast image processing, and lightning-quick autofocus are great, but they’re just a piece of the Sony Alpha a77II puzzle. The only piece that remains? You.
Learn about the Sony Alpha a77II Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera with 16-50mm f/2.8 DT Zoom Lens
There are some cameras that seem to miss every good shot—and then there are DSLR cameras like the Sony Alpha a77II Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera. How come this camera takes all of the good shots every time? Well, the first ingredient is exactly that: time. Shooting up to 12 frames per second, it will take sharp, high-contrast pictures even when your subject is moving at what seems to be light speed. But it’s not all about raw speed—it’s also about image quality. And when it comes to resolution, the Sony a77II ain’t too shabby, either. You get some serious street cred with a resolution of a full 24.3MP, capturing some 60 frames in a single burst, gives you these kind of results.
As to what this Sony a77II DSLR camera and zoom lens can do for your photography…well, let’s break it down and let the features speak for themselves:
- The world’s most autofocus points is nothing to sniff at—particularly if you want every image to be as sharp as the resolution and shutter speed of the Sony a77II DSLR camera promise. How many autofocus points? You’ll be astonished: some 79 wide coverage autofocus points. Fifteen autofocus points are cross-type, and placed in a central area of the sensor, ensuring that you’re getting the raw autofocus power you’d expect out of a DSLR that’s this sophisticated. Autofocus shouldn’t just be a “minimum standard” on your camera: it should be stunning, quick and up to every task you throw at it.
- Resolution, resolution, resolution. It’s photography’s version of the Realtor mantra, “location, location, location”. Purchase a Sony a77II DSLR camera at Adorama and you’ll find some 24.3 Megapixels of resolution, granting you the ability to take sharp, high-contrast images every single time you click. And considering the image sensor that goes along with it has a high sensitivity, you should have no problem capturing the beauty of every moment you come across.
- Don’t count out image processing, either. Equipped with the BIONZ® X image processing engine, the Sony a77II DSLR camera includes the same power of some of Sony’s top-of-the-line models, giving you a power-to-affordability ratio of…well, let’s just say, it’s good. And you’ll need all the processing you can get if you’re going to work with a camera with this kind of resolution and this kind of autofocus tonnage.
- You know that 16-50mm f/2.8 DT Zoom Lens that’s coming with this package? It’s a specimen on its own, to be sure, but the diffraction-reducing technology in the DSLR package as a whole will truly be something to behold. The filter processing will correct blurred image points, which prevents diffraction effects, even when shooting with the deep depth of field sometimes utilized by a zoom lens. Translation? Better pictures, at a wide range of focal lengths.
- Wi-Fi® sharing. After all, you can’t waste all of this resolution and processing power on pictures you don’t plan on sharing.
Here at Adorama, there are plenty of great DSLRs to peruse. Yet the Sony Alpha a77II Translucent Mirror DSLR Camera isn’t just a great DSLR; it’s a great kit—and for the price, it can’t be beat.
From the Manufacturer
Never miss a moment with 12fps
The Sony a77II has the world's fastest continuous shooting speed in its class1-up to 12 frames per second at full resolution. Equipped with a 79 point AF sensor and advanced auto focus tracking, technology, you never have to miss a moment. The Sony a77II outperforms even more expensive rivals with continuous auto focus and auto exposure when shooting at 12fps at full 24.3MP resolution and can capture up to 60 frames in a single burst when in JPEG fine setting.
World's Most AF points2- 79-point Phase Detection AF System
The Sony a77II is equipped with a newly developed phase detection auto focus system, featuring wide coverage 79 AF points. Fifteen of the AF points are cross-type and placed in the most-frequently-used central area of the sensor. This helps the Sony a77II achieve accurate focusing even with horizontally striped subjects, which line-type AF points typically find challenging. The new AF system also performs well in low-light conditions-as low as EV -2 (ISO 100), which is similar to a moonlit night under which objects are difficult to see even with the naked eye. The new AF algorithm instantly recognizes and reliably tracks the desired subject. The a77II also realizes impressive focusing accuracy, even when a large-aperture lens is mounted, thanks to the f/2.8 AF point placed horizontally in the center of the AF sensor overlapping another AF point.
24.3 Megapixel Stunning Resolution
The Sony a77II houses a large APS-C sensor with approx. 24.3 effective megapixels for incredible detail and gorgeous enlargements. Its high resolving power adopts the same gapless on-chip lens structure as the ?7R and features the latest-generation RGB color filter and other cutting-edge device technologies developed by Sony, the number 1 manufacturer of image sensors. The Sony a77II's image sensor exhibits approximately 20% higher sensitivity and lower noise levels compared to the a77 throughout a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 25,600.
Advanced BIONZ X image processing
The Sony a77II is equipped with the same BIONZ® X image processing engine as on the top-of-the-line full-frame models-a7 and a7R. This engine achieves approximately three times the processing speed of previous BIONZ and features all the latest image processing technologies, which are optimized for this model. The result is astonishingly high-speed processing capabilities as well as faithfully reproduced textures and amazing definition.
Detail reproduction technology; enhances fine details
Strong outlines a common characteristic of digital images, are minimized as much as possible to achieve finely detailed images with a natural three-dimensional appearance and naturally depicts subjects as seen by human vision. This increases the ability to depict detailed textures and brings photography another step closer to creating totally realistic, high-quality images
Diffraction-reducing technology maximizes the optical performance of lenses and produces finer details when shooting with a small aperture setting. Optimal filter processing-that best matches the f-number-is applied to correct image points that are blurred, preventing diffraction effects that become an issue when shooting with a deep depth of field and high pixel count. You can therefore depend on finely detailed images even when shooting with a small aperture setting.
Clean Low Light Images with Low Noise and Area-Specific Noise Reduction
The a77II has a wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 25,600 for faster shutter speeds and low-light shooting situations. Combined with detail reproduction technology, area-specific noise reduction effectively suppresses noise and realize high-sensitivity images resulting in fine details and less grain from corner to corner.
Instant Sharing via Smartphone with Build-in Wi-Fi® and NFC
Connectivity with smartphones has been simplified with Wi-Fi® and NFC control for one-touch sharing. Simply tap the camera to another NFC-enabled device like a tablet or smartphone and photos are transferred with just one touch. Users need only touch devices to connect; no complex set-up is required. Moreover, when using Smart Remote Control, the camera's shutter can be conveniently controlled by your smartphone's touchscreen.
Full HD Movie 1080/60p/60i/24p and Clean Output via HDMI®
Take full control when you shoot HD movies and enjoy the full expressive potential of Program, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority or Manual (P/A/S/M) control in HD movie mode. Capture spectacular HD movies in your choice of super-smooth 60p, standard 60i or cinematic 24p, all at Full HD 1920x1080 resolution. AVCHD codec delivers stunning picture quality. MP4 codec offers smaller files for easier upload to the web. You also have the option of capturing uncompressed HD to an optional external recorder for super high bitrate via the clean HDMI® output.
Professional Rugged, Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
The a77II is a high-quality, high-precision shooting tool built for the real world with a rugged magnesium alloy body that combines high strength with light weight. Sealing around the main buttons, dials, ports and doors are weather-resistant with a double-layered structure that enhances sealing effectiveness at all camera body openings including the media compartment and terminal area. The same high-level resistance to dust and moisture is maintained even when the camera is mounted with the 16-50mm F2.8 (SAL1650) zoom lens, VG-C77AM vertical shooting grip or HVL-F60M flash.
Exceptions EVF - XGA OLED Tru-Finder
There's never been anything quite like the OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder. For size, speed and brightness even after sunset, this is a gem. It begins with 2,359,296 dots for amazing resolution and high contrast ratio for incredible depth and shows 100% frame coverage. OLED reduces motion blur to a bare minimum. You can also see the results of camera adjustments in real time with superb color and detail, including the ability to display the effects of various camera settings, the use of MF Assist and a peaking function for fine-tuning the focus.
Three-way Tilt and Swivel LCD Screen The a77II incorporates a large 3" TFT
LCD with 1,228,800 dots pixel count for bright high resolution and high contrast display making framing and shooting a breeze --even in harsh lighting situations. Tilt it up or down to frame high and low-angle shots that would otherwise be hit-or-miss. Tilt and swivel over the camera for self-portraits. You can even tilt it up and down when you hold the camera in vertical mode! Finally, the monitor folds flush to the camera with the LCD exposed for shooting or protected for travel.
Full-Time LiveView® in LCD or EVF You can use both the LCD monitor and OLED
Electronic Viewfinder for composing shots in LiveView. Both provide a what-you-see-is-what-you-get preview of white balance, focus, depth of field, exposure and 100% framing accuracy, plus informative on-screen displays
Every Lens is Stabilized
The a77II incorporates sensor shift technology called SteadyShot® INSIDE image stabilization. This means every lens you use-from the widest angle to longest telephoto-Is corrected for camera shake and reduces blur, resulting in crisp andsharp images.
Built-in Flash (Guide Number 12)
To help you shoot more effectively, the camera includes a built-in flash (Guide Number 12) that can also trigger a wireless accessory flash (sold separately). The integrated hot shoe enables you to expand your lighting options with a range of accessory flashes (sold separately).