This Sony DSC-W800 Bundle comes with $8.49 worth of free accessories including a Sony LCS-CSQ and Shipping is free!
SONY DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK
Want a camera that’s easy to charge, easy to use, and offers a high degree of shot consistency and sharpness? Then what are you waiting for? Check out the SONY DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK to start using a number of astounding features built for enthusiasts like you, including:
- Smile shutter. You know how you keep having to tell people “that wasn’t a good one; let’s try it over”? Well, it’s time to move on to the next level of photography: the Smile Shutter button will ensure that you capture the smiles the first time. All it requires is the press of a button on your SONY DSC-W800 and let it do the rest.
- The video quality offers 720p MP4 movie shooting with high definition, ready to be edited on a PC just as soon as you can hook it up.
- Picture effects ranging from landscape to portrait effects let you take charge of the quality of your photographs even before you upload your SONY DSC-W800 pictures to a PC.
With its price, the SONY DSC-W800 might sound like it’s too good to be true. The truth? You can do a lot with an affordable camera as long as you pick the right selection from all of the WiFi-point-shoot-cameras available. Hint: this is the right one.
Learn about the SONY DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK
Since when did affordability get so darn good? Since the SONY DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK hit the market, is our guess. We at Adorama know that’s a might tall review for a camera this dang portable, but it’s hard not to fall in love with the essential features of this SONY DSC-W800. Sure, we can talk about all sorts of numbers, from the 1/2.3” Super HAD CCD sensor to the 20.1 Megapixels max effective resolution, but there’s only one number that counts for the price-astute customer: price-to-quality ratio. And aside from the actual pictures it takes, that’s where this camera truly shines.
- Quality images with brilliant contrast. First things first: does the SONY DSC-W800 actually take high-quality photographs? You’d be amazed at the levels of contrast and clarity you can squeeze out of this camera, even when getting the most out of the 5x optical zoom of the professional Sony lens. Truth is, you can take both sharp pictures and smooth video, thanks to the SteadyShot image stabilization technology when rendered In “active mode.” As long as you’re making the most of each feature this camera has to offer, you’ll get an astounding amount of image clarity and stability—not to mention consistency.
- HD video is essential for any camera these days, and the SONY DSC-W800 doesn’t disappoint, not with a 720p MP4 movie mode that shoots 1280x720 high definition movies at an fps of 30. This is a standard format when working with a PC, which means you’ll be able to handle just about any degree of video editing you want to. If you’re something of an amateur cinematographer, you’ll get all the video quality you want simply by turning on active mode and letting the camera roll.
- Battery charging is essential for a camera this lightweight and this mobile. If you’re going to get the most use out of its mobility, you’re going to need quick connections and plenty of battery life. You can hook up the battery to a USB3 and connect it to your PC’s USB port, or even directly hook it up to a power supply for effective mobile charging. There’s no reason you’ll have to attend an event and say “oh, shucks, out of battery.” Not with a camera that’s this USB-ready.
- Great for beginners? You bet it is, particularly with the built-in instruction guide that lets you search through the camera’s functions as if you had a live search engine of your very own. You can easily scroll through each function to find exactly what you’re looking for, which means you can eliminate the guess work and the trial-and-error and focus on what’s important: the quality of your photographs.
- Smile! Specifically, use the Smile Shutter technology to get the smiles right when they happen. Let’s face it—you’re going to tell people “say cheese!” a lot with this camera, and you don’t want to look like a goof when you keep requesting for re-takes. The Smile Shutter helps ensure that you get the right smile—just press the Smile Shutter button and you’ll be amazed at how well it works.
We at Adorama will be honest: Is the SONY DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK a professional’s camera? No, but it’s not meant to be, either. It’s a heck of a Sony-point-and-shoot. In other words, it’s a camera built for camera enthusiasts and anyone who wants to capture those precious family moments without the camera getting in the way.