Photo & Graphics Software
Auto FX AutoEye 2.0, Automatic Image Improvements Software, Stand Alone Full Version & Plug in Software, for Windows and Macintosh
SKU: ISWAFXAE2 MFR: AE2
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
AutoEye 2.0 was created to automatically improve digital images by rebuilding color detail, sharpness and image vibrancy. AutoEye uses a totally different set of adjustment methods than Photoshop or other image editing applications.
AutoEye does not use standard curves and histograms to adjust images on a global basis within the RGB or CMYK color space. During the process of converting an image from analog to digital, a great deal of color and detail information is lost.
AutoEye's advanced I.V.I.T (Intelligent Visual Image Technology) technologies work together to sharpen, adjust tonal ranges, colors, saturation, contrast, remove color casts and fix other problems your image may have - all with precision control and automation to reclaim much of the lost detail and color and improve the overall appearance of an image.
AutoEye's unique methods result in image enhancements that are easier to attain and yield a higher quality result. AutoEye Enhancement Controls are easy to learn and quick to use. Complex algorithms and image adjustments are performed behind the scenes so you can stay focused more on the visual and less on technique.
Unlike image editing programs, AutoEye does not make you jump from one dialog menu to another and back again trying to find the right combination and order of adjustments to perfect your image.
Professional designers, photographers, production professionals, web designers, digital imaging professionals and home photo enthusiasts who use a scanner, digital camera or stock photography will find that AutoEye 2.0 is a revolutionary and powerful new way to enhance and improve digital images.
AutoEye uses a totally different set of adjustment methods than Photoshop or other image editing applications. AutoEye does not use standard curves and histograms to adjust images on a global basis within the RGB or CMYK color space. As such, AutoEye's unique methods often result in image enhancements that are easier to attain and yield a higher quality result.
- Improves Images with a Single Click: Not everyone has the time to perfect images with programs like Photoshop. AutoEye is a huge time saver as it can instantly correct and enhance images with a single click
- Improves Input and Output Quality: Regardless of your input and output workflow AutoEye can enhance your images. AutoEye can make both printed and web images sharper and more life-like; enhance under or over exposed photos, Enhance digital camera photos, Enhance and correct scans in seconds etc.,
- Combine Multiple Adjustments Together: In Photoshop and other image editing applications you must manually enhance images by working with Levels, Curves, Color Balance, Unsharp Mask, Contrast, Saturation, Adjustment Layers and other controls independently of each other
- Control Interrupts: As you adjust controls the effect updates itself automatically. An intelligent control interrupt system allows you to interrupt the effect if it is updating itself
- Advanced Preview System: AutoEye's adjustable preview features a 1600% marquee zoom capability with built in panning support. Previews can be shown in Proxy mode so they render blazingly fast regardless of the image size
- Save and Replay Your Settings: Save and Load your effect settings for instant replay. Presets are Resolution Independent. Save them while working on a large file and they apply the same to a smaller file or an even larger file and get the same results
- Memory Dots: Click a memory dot on the interface and AutoEye 2.0 remembers your current settings. You can explore with your design ideas and come back to where you were with a single click
- File Open and Save Support: AutoEye 2.0 features file loading and saving support for: .psd, .tif, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png file formats. Saving in Photoshop format will export the effect layers into a single transparent layer in a Photoshop native document
- Help On Demand: AutoEye 2.0 lets you hold your mouse over a control for a few seconds and a floating window appears that contains comprehensive detailed instructions about the control.
- Customize the Interface to Your Liking: Choose from over a dozen interface flavors and desktop textures and your interface will instantly change to match your preferences
- Color correction: corrects cast colors found in many digital files and ensures that the color balance in the image is maintained consistently throughout the entire range of colors
- Contrast: adjusts an images highlights, shadows and mid-tones for sharper tonal variance. lifeless images will instantly jump off the page with richer contrast that guards against burning highlights or blowing out details in lighter areas of the image
- Rebuilds detail: enhances images to bring back lost detail and to sharpen the quality of the visual to closer match the original non-digital image
- Saturation: increases the vibrancy and enriches the color gamut of the digital file through a unique blending method. saturation controls are subtle and work in combination with other color correction controls to give a more natural saturation to the colors in the image
- Brightness: selectively adjusts the relative lightness or darkness values within an image. photos shot in low light conditions can benefit from an increase in the overall brightness values
- Tonal range: adjusts the visual gamma of the image to increase or decrease the tonal values. this control makes flat images appear richer in tonal depth and images with too much depth are lightened to be more balanced
- Anti-moire: works to remove moiri patterns produced when scanning printed images from newspapers, magazines and fine art prints
- Creative Options: AutoEye 2.0 features creative options that let you enhance the tone and feel of your visual
|Windows System Requirements
||Pentium processor or equivalent
Windows 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP
15MB Hard Drive Space
|Macintosh System Requirements
||G3 or G4 Computer System
Mac OS 8.5 - 9.x, OS X (Native)
15MB Hard Drive Space