Quality & Convenience Made Simple
The EON206P is a self-contained, Portable PA System featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities that allow the user to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON206P is an easy to use, lightweight package with un-compromised sound quality. Whether you're a musician, singer, DJ, teacher or anyone in need of a truly compact and portable system, the EON206P has all the features you need to deliver your message.
Portable & Easy To Use
The EON206P is light enough to carry in one hand. The powered mixer panel and dual full ranged speakers, combine to form a convenient suitcase-like package. Complete with power and connection cables that go into their own storage space designed to neatly tuck them into when your done. Weighing in at only 25lbs, anyone can juggle an instrument and JBL's personal p.a. system at the same time. Perfect for cafes, parties, churches, conferences, small groups and more.
JBL Professional Sound Quality
The EON206P consists of two 6.5-inch, two-way, powered loudspeakers and a detachable powered mixer with an enclosed storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels the 206P is comprised of a 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100deg. H by 80deg. V waveguide driven by a 80 watt per channel Class-D amplifier and integrated mixer.
Powered Mixer Input Panel
The attached mixer has 6 inputs: 2 mono inputs comprised of a combination input connector, MIC/ LINE selector, Treble and Bass controls, Reverb and channel volume controls. The 4 stereo inputs are where you can connect musical instruments and external sound sources (like MP3 or CD players). The stereo inputs labeled "CH 3/4" offer the option of using RCA or 1/4" and includes a volume control. The input labeled "CH5/6" is a 3.5 mm stereo input of the type typically found on personal music players. The "Monitor Out" enables sourcing to recording devices, additional powered speakers or mixers via RCA connectors.
• Ultra Light Weight and Extremely Compact weighing only (25 lbs)
• Ergonomic soft touch top grip for easy handling
• 100deg. H x 80deg. V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
• Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
• Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight and acoustic performance
• Convenient hide away power and cable storage space
Configurations / Applications
• Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors
• Amplification, mixing and monitoring for electronic musical instruments
• Everywhere you need to be heard
• Optional pole mountable