Camera & Lens Straps & Slings
Joby Pro Sling Strap for DSLRs, S-L, Black/Charcoal
SKU: JOPSSSLBC MFR: JB01301-BWW
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Joby Pro Sling Strap (S-L, Black/Charcoal) is designed for DSLRs. The length of Pro Sling Strap adjusts in seconds with a simple pull, thanks to the quick-draw SpeedCinch pulley system. The strap hardware makes it easy to quickly access your camera to shoot then quickly secure it tight against your body. The Pro Sling Strap's camera attachment mechanism has a greased bearing which allows your camera to freely rotate 360deg. without becoming unscrewed from the strap.
Secure your Pro Sling Strap to your camera by completely tightening the thumbscrew. For an even more secure grip, use a coin to tighten down the screw. Periodically check the tightness of the screw to ensure a secure attachment.
For additional peace of mind, attach the camera tether. Loop it through the left shoulder lug then attach the tether carabiner to the top loop of the camera strap webbing.
- Cinch: To cinch your DSLR tight against your body, pull your camera and the circular chest pivot ring in opposite direction
- Lock: Lock the strap in this cinched position for added camera security when moving around or in crowded places
- Unlock & Shoot: To return to shooting mode, unlock the strap, grab your camera by its grip and draw it forward in an upward arc motion. The strap fluidly extends, doubling in length and making it easy to capture the perfect shot
- Best-in-class textiles: Created a custom woven textile for the Pro Sling Strap using computer-controlled looms. It is optimized to smoothly and quickly glide through the camera strap hardware
- SpeedCinch system for camera safety: Cinch your camera tight against your body to prevent camera from swinging, bumping or banging around
- Lock for camera security: Lock the strap in cinched position for added camera security in crowded places or while moving around
- Bearing for mobility & stability: A greased bearing inside the attachment mechanism allows your camera to spin and rotate without unscrewing from the strap
- Fiberglass-reinforced hardware: As strong and dependable as metal parts, yet still super lightweight
- Camera Tether for peace of mind: Camera Tether provides a secondary attachment point from the strap to the camera shoulder lug
- Hyper-strong Dyneema cord: Renowned as the world's strongest fiber, Dyneema can easily support the weight of your camera, yet is still lightweight
- Stainless steel locking carabiner: Easily screws onto the top loop of the camera strap and locks around it to protect your camera
- High-strength textile with integrated tread: Custom weave evenly distributes the weight of your camera. Grip tread provides a non-slip grip on your shoulder
- Pivot ring for an adjustable fit: Custom pivot ring allows you to adjust the angle of the strap to best fit across your body
- Buckle with elastic band for excess length: Roll up extra webbing and secure with elastic band to prevent dangling
- High-performance textiles for a perfect fit: Soft-edged webbing contours to your body, allowing you to wear your camera wherever it is most comfortable
- Sleek, compact and lightweight: Strap folds up small so it doesn't take up extra room in your bag. Doesn't add extra weight to your rig and you can wear it with a backpack
- Add UltraPlate to Use Pro Sling & Tripod Together: Now you can use your Pro Sling Strap and favorite tripod at the same time without the hassle of unscrewing either
||DSLRs with zoom lenses & battery grips
||Universal 1/4"-20 tripod screw
Glass-filled nylon plastic
||60 x 8 x 1760mm / 2.36 x 0.31 x 69.29"
||3.9 oz / 110.56 g