• For the photographer on the go. When a lot of light is not needed, this is the kit you need. Perfect for the child photographer!
• Use the J-160 as your main light with or without an umbrella and the two slave flashes as hair and background lights. Another popular set up is to use one slave as a hair light and the other as a fill.
• Add an optional foldable reflector to soften or warm the shadow areas. What ever set up works for you, be assured this kit will get the job done.
• The Versalight J-160 is a unique strobe, perfect for photography students as a main strobe light, and for professional photographers as a supplementary light source.
• The light provides 160w/s output power (160 joules) on full and GN 120 feet at ASA 100. It features a built in reflector and power cable, remote sensor, Continuous power adjustor with fine-setting clutches, Angle-adjustable bracket with built-in umbrella holder ,recharge readylight, two way fixing stand adapter and an easily changeable fuse holder.
• In addition, a variety of accessories are available for the Versalight J160, including 24" by 24" soft box kit, four leaf barn doors, honeycomb, color filter kits, snoot, and much more.
Specifications for AC SLAVE S-45:
Output(WS) - 45
Guide No. - 90 ft.
Weight - 6 oz.
Triggering - Slave Synch
- No Flash Duration - 1/1000-1/500sec.
Flash Tube Life - approx. 5000
Recycle times - 3
Beam Width - >55degoX40o
Slave Sincerity - >35 ft.
Color Temp - 5500-6000K
Power Supply - AC110-130V/60Hz
Size - 3" D x 5 1/2" L