JVC LM-17GU Super-Thin 17" High Resolution Multi-Purpose LCD Video Editing Monitor, NTSC/PAL
What's Included With This Item:
- LM-17GU 17" LCD Monitor
- Desk Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- JVC One-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
A Professional Quality Multi-Purpose LCD Monitor Designed for Flexible Installation...
JVC's LM-17GU brings the advantages of LCD display to the most demanding professional users. The flat-screen LM-17G delivers crisp, bright pictures in a package that weighs less and uses a lot less power than a comparable CRT display. It's designed to be used as either standalone with its own desktop stand or be rack mounted.
Four VESA standard 100mm mounting holes enable the monitor to accommodate a variety of industry standard mounting brackets. And since the display can easily accept and switch between a variety of video and computer sources, it is applicable in a wide range of installations.
Needs less space, Less Power, but offers More:
• The LM-17GU brings you the major advantages of a flat-screen LCD. Compared with conventional CRT displays, the LM-17GU is lighter, thinner, and uses a lot less power. The latest advances in TFT flat display technology produce exceptionally bright (280 cd/m²) high resolution pictures, with a wider viewing angle of 178° (horizontal and vertical) and with no possibility of burn-in.
Universal AC Input:
• No need for adapters with its automatic univeral AC input, the LM-17GU can be connected to a range of 100 240 volt (50Hz/60Hz) mains power.
Video and PC Inputs (SXGA):
• The LM-17GU comes with two standard composite input terminals (BNC) each with a bridged BNC output. It can also be connected directly to a PC via the 15 pin D-sub terminal to display VGA, SVGA, XGA and SXGA images with a resolution of upto 1280 x 1024 pixels.
Tough, Durable design:
• A tough, yet elegant metal cabinet ensures the LM-15GU has the durability neededin professional and institutional settings, and in the field.
Selectable Aspect Ratio with Remote Function:
• The LM-17GU displays images with aspect ratios of 4:3 or 16:9 which are easily selectable by way of an on-screen menu or an external remote control connector.
• Because of its heavy duty metal design, the LM-17GU offers a wide range of installation options. It comes standard with a metal desktop stand. An optional 7U rack mount is also available.
For wall mounting, there are four VESA standard100mm mounting holes on the rear panel. Four capped through holes are located onthe front corners of the bezel and offer even more options for mounting. These holes may also be used to install additional screen protection if necessary.
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||1280 x 1024|
|Brightness (cd/m2)||280 cd/m2|
|Type||LCD video monitor|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (Typ.)|
|Viewing Angle||Typical: Vertical: 178° Horizontal: 178°|
|Aspect Ratio||Select: 4:3 / 16:9|
|Controls||Remote control (contact closure type) Input select: Video A / Video B|
|SIGNAL INPUT: Input Video Signal||NTSC, PAL, B/W, manual select
PC: fh: 31kHz 60kHz fv: 56Hz 75Hz
Supported range of resolutions: VGA, SVGA and XGA
|WALL MOUNT: VESA®||VESA 100 mm pitch (rear panel) Mounting hole|
|CABINET COLOR: Front/Back||Material: Metal|
|DIMENSIONS: Physical (WxHxD)||15.8" x 13.7" x 2.7"
402mm x 348mm x 70.1mm
|WEIGHT: Net(Physical)||11 Lbs / 5.0 kg (without stand)|
|Power Supply||100V 240V, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Color System||NTSC and PAL|
|Input||Video BNC x 2, bridged
PC D-sub 15-pin