Kata's popular R-106 Digital Rucksack GDC (Global Digital Collection) is the biggest of the collection and it can be used as a functional, ergonomic and spacious backpack for both videographers and photographers.
As a video bag, features include:
• Designed to hold camcorders such as the Sony EX1, Panasonic HVX200 and the Canon A1/G1.
• Video accessories such as media, batteries, filters, chargers, cables, etc can be stored in the surrounding compartments, the spacious arched lid compartment, the 2 mesh pouches and the central mesh/vinyl pocket.
As a photo bag, features include:
• Designed to hold large D/SLR cameras with battery grip attached along with long telephoto lenses plus accessories.
• Photo accessories such as extra lenses, flashes, chargers, cables, etc. can bestored in the surrounding compartments, the spacious arched lid compartment, the mesh pouches and the central mesh/vinyl pocket.
• Camera Straps can be attached to the D rings on the harness (they can be turned into a regular camera strap by connecting to the extender provided with the R-106, or to Kata's Reflex E Camera Strap).
Additional Features for both Photography and Videography Include:
• Two external front pockets and the detachable side pockets are designed to holdyour personal accessories.
• Central compartment is uniquely designed to provide quick and separate access to your camcorder or camera.
• The ergonomic harness and waist belt includes a unique cushioning and shock absorbing system combined with a 5-point adjustment mechanism which provides optimal ventilation and weight distribution.
• Padded divider set allows you to organize the interior to fit your equipment set-up requirements. If needed, extra Modi-Vers Kits are available separately.
• Tripod holder with an upper adjustable strap allows you to carry your tripod on the central part or on one of the sides of the Rucksack.
• Specially designed Camera Straps can be attached to the D rings on the harness which takes the camera load off your neck (they can be turned into a regular camera strap by connecting to the extender provided with the R-106, or to Kata's Reflex E Camera Strap).
• Full protection on the main zipper and KATA's unique double sided cover ensures your equipment is well protected from the elements, both rain and sunshine.
• The R-106 has a sleeve for use with the Kata Insertrolley (Model KT VG-DTS) or most luggage trolleys.