• Welcome to an improved driving experience with Airframe, the world's most portable car mount for smartphones. Just attach Airframe on to any air vent and insert your smartphone. It's that simple. Airframe weighs less than an ounce andmakes the perfect companion for everyday use, vacations and business trips.
• Airframe's spring loaded expandable jaw securely holds most smartphones (up to 4.8" screens) including iPhones, Samsung Galaxy phones, BlackBerry phones, and Windows phones. Also works with most cases.
Safely in View
• Keep your smartphone in sight at eye level and ready for GPS directions, streaming music, and hands-free calls. Eliminates fumbling searches, looking away from the road, and other unsafe behaviors.
• Weighing under an ounce and small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, Airframe makes the perfect travel companion for every day use, vacations, and business trips.
• The patent-pending design uses a rotating clip, that securely mounts Airframe onto any vent (horizontal, vertical, and angled). Soft, over-molded grips keep your car free from scratches.
• Insert any card from your wallet into the rotating clip, and Airframe transformsinto the ultimate hands-free stand. Airframe works in portrait and landscape format, perfect for watching videos or playing games on flights and train rides.
• Airframe's simple, yet highly functional design does not require any suctions cups, adhesives, magnets, or special cases.
• Airframe allows easy access to audio cables, and power cords! Keep your phone charged while listening to your favorite tunes.
• Airframe uses the highest quality materials (suitable for hot summer days and cold winter nights) including stainless steel, zinc alloy, PC/ABS and TPE.
• Please never text while driving and obey the hands-free laws, as directed by your State or Province.
Reviewed by 2 customers
A bit pricey, this little device fits easily into the air vent and holds my Galaxy phone very securely. Great alternative to those bulky suction-cup type phone holders.
This is ok. It's really tiny and very pocketable. However, it's not super easy to attach to your phone as it requires two hands to do, but it does hold the phone tight. However, as there is no bottom support, it can angle the phone in an awkward orientation. Also, I found it difficult to actually attach to my car (Ford Focus 2003) which has curved air vents. In fact, it never really securely inserted into my air vent. Maybe if you had straight air vents it would work better for you.