Kingston Technology Data Traveler 4000 Managed, Secure 32GB Flash Drive, Fips 140-2 Level 2 Certified
What's Included With This Item:
- Kingston Technology Five-year Warranty with Free Technical Support
DataTraveler 4000, Managed
• Kingston® has partnered with BlockMaster to provide greater availability of centrally managed USB drives, making it easier to protect information on the move. BlockMaster's SafeConsole® for Kingston enforces full USB management control over an organization's DataTraveler® 4000 Managed secure Flash drives.
• The drives must be managed by the SafeConsole for Kingston drive management system. With SafeConsole for Kingston, administrators can enable specific extended DT4000-M features, configure password and device policies, remotely reset passwords, activate audit for compliance and much more.
• The SafeConsole for Kingston server software is accessed through a standard Web browser and can optionally reflect the corporate directory or organizational unit structure. Each managed DT4000-M securely connects over the Web to the SafeConsole for Kingston server for configuration updates set to its specific assigned group.
• The ultra-secure DataTraveler 4000-M is FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated and features 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in CBC mode. Complex password protection enforces lockdown after a specified number of invalid attempts. DataTraveler 4000 is also rugged and waterproof with a titanium-coated, stainless-steel casing.
|Other:||Operating System Password Protection / Data Encryption: Windows® 7 - Windows Vista® - Windows XP - Mac OS (10.5 and above)|
|Speed||Up to 18MB/s read, 10MB/s write|
|Dimensions||3.06" x 0.9" x 0.47" (77.9mm x 22.2mm x 12.05mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)|
|Compatibility||Designed to meet USB 2.0 specifications|
|Minimum System Requirements||Must have BlockMaster SafeConsole Management System with valid license
Two (2) free drive letters required for use