Kingston Technology 64GB Class 10 Secure Digital High Capacity (SDXC) Memory Value Card
• Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) and Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) memory cards are ideal for storing and transferring HD video recordings, high-quality photos and other large capacity files.
• Fully compliant with the latest SD Association specification, they are performance classes of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high quality digital still and video cameras and other personal electronic devices.
Starting at 4GB, SDHC/SDXC cards offer larger-volume data storage and HD Video recording. In addition, Kingston's SDHC/SDXC cards use speed "class" ratings known as Class 10** that deliver a minimum data transfer rate of 10MB/s for optimum performance with SDHC/SDXC devices.
• SDHC - FAT32 formatting: 4GB-32GB
• SDXC - ExFAT formatting: 64GB-128GB
• Although identical in size to standard SD cards, the SDHC/SDXC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC & SDXC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC/SDXC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.)
• For added reliability and durability, Kingston's solid-state SDHC/SDXC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
|High-Speed Class Rating||Class 10: Class 10*: 10MB/s guaranteed minimum data transfer rate
* These Class 10 cards are meant for HD video recording but do not support some simultaneous video and still capture features.
|File Format||SDXC File Format - ExFAT|
|Operating Temperature||-13° F to 185° F (-25° C to 85° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)|
|Dimensions||0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)|
|Weight||appx 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)|