• Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fullycompliant with the latest SD Association specification. They are a performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other personal electronic devices.
• Starting at 4GB, SDHC cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. In addition, Kingston's SDHC card use speed "class" ratings known as Class 10 that delivers aminimum data transfer rate (see specs) for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
• Although identical in size to standard SD cards, the SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC & SDXC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
• For added reliability and durability, our solid state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support.
The Kingston Technology 8GB Class 10 SDHC is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast among others.The Kingston Technology 8GB Class 10 SDHC is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Kingston Technology 8GB Class 10 SDHC: Reliable to mention just a few.
|High-Speed Class Rating||Class 10: Class 10*: 10MB/s guaranteed minimum data transfer rate
* These Class 10 cards are meant for HD video recording but do not support some simultaneous video and still capture features.
|File Format||SDHC File Format - FAT32|
|Operating Temperature||-13° F to 185° F (-25° C to 85° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)|
|Dimensions||0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)|
|Weight||appx 0.09 ozs (2.5 g)|