Leica Brightline Finder M for the 21mm M Lens - Silver
What's Included With This Item:
- Rubberized eyepiece
- Real leather case
BRIGHT LINE FINDER M for 21mm and 24mm lenses - system accessory The high-quality metal bodies of the finders are designed in the popular retro look of the fifties and sixties, but are milled from solid brass according to the latest technologies and then given a silverchrome or black paint finish to matchthe cameras. The product advantages at a glance:
• Remarkably brilliant, high-contrast image with bright line frames for exact framing.
• Parallax compensation markings for distances below 6 ft (2 m).
• Additional markings for the slightly smaller image field of LEICA M8 models. Therefore they can be used for film photography (24x36 mm) as for digital photography (18x27 mm).
• Entire optics have high-quality multi-layer coating to guarantee optimum viewing through the finder in all conditions.
• Classic design with very compact dimensions. High-grade metal housing.
• Rubberized eyepiece to protect eyeglasses. Available in black paint finish or silver chrome finish. Real leather case.