Leica 3.5-14x42mm ER Series Riflescope, Matte Black Finish with Fast Balistic Reticle Adjustment, 30mm Tube
What's Included With This Item:
- Leica Pair of Lens Covers
- Cleaning Tissue
- Test Data Card
- Leica Warranty
• The LEICA ER riflescopes combine legendary optical performance with unsurpassed mechanical reliability. The ER 2.5-10x42 and 3.5-10x42's moderate size is ideal for hunting rifles used in rugged conditions backpack, horse-back, fly-in hunting camps, the LEICA ER fits perfectly in the hunters rifle case or scabbard. Designed for ease of mounting, the ER series has the most compact eyepiece and largest amount of straight tube fore and aft of the turret housing of any premium riflescope. The long eye relief (10 cm) is ideal for large caliber rifles. The outer lenses are coated with Leica's high tech AquaDuraTM coating whose water and dirt repelling properties make cleaning easy and keep lenses ready for action.
The LEICA ER 3,5-14x42 is the longe range shooters ideal riflescope. The higher magnification allows precision shooting at the longest ranges. The 10 cm / 3-15/16" of eye relief, gives the shooter added confidence against the results of the hardest recoiling rifles. Generous straight tube fore and aft of the turret housing and compact eyepiece allows for exceptional mounting flexibility.
• At the upper end of the power range, the 14x magnification gives ample power forprecision shooting at long range while at the lower end, the 3.5 magnification is ideal for short or moderate range shooting. When teamed with the Leica Ballistik Plex reticle, a LEICA laser rangefinder and an accurate rifle, precision long distance shooting is possible.
• The side mounted parallax adjustment is easily adjusted to insure image and reticle sharpness.
• The LEICA ER 2.5-10x42 is available with ASV elevation turret, it adjusts the point of impact of the bullet to different distances at the turn of the turret knob. Available Reticles: German #1, German 4A, LeicaPlex, Leica Ballistik Plex and Leica CDD. All reticles are the second image plane (American Style).
|Magnification||3.5x - 14x|
|Objective / Field of View||42mm / 34.12' (10.4m) @ 3.5x at 100 yds.(100m), 9.02' (2.75m) @ 14x at 100 yds.(100m)|
|Main (Center) Tube Diameter||30mm|
|Objective Tube Diameter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Eyepiece Tube Diameter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Lens Coatings||Aqua Dura Multi Coated|
|Reticle Image Plane (Magnifying)||Second|
|Exterior Finish||Matte Black|
|Windage & Elevation Adjustments (MOA)||¼ MOA (approx. 7.3 mm) per click / 100 m / 328.08 ft|
|Maximum Adjustment||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Exit Pupil||12.9mm - 3.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.94" / 100.0mm @ 3.5x, 3.94" / 100.0mm @ 14x|
|Parallax Correction Control||Side Mounted Parallax Adjustment|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 / +3|
|Nitrogen Filled||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes, Down to 4 m / 13.12 ft|
|Length||340mm - 352mm|
|Mounting Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||18.1 oz., 513.0g|
|Special Features||Reticle Image in the Second Focal Plane.
Nitrogen Gas Purging.
AquaDura Lens coating
Wide Field of View.