Leupold Ring 12-40x60mm Mark-4 Tactical Straight View Spotting Scope with Mil Dot Reticle.
What's Included With This Item:
- Full Lifetime Leupold Guarantee
• If you're looking for the finest optics available, look no further. Like the scopes that bear the Leupold Golden Ring, these tough, reliable, high-performance binoculars and spotting scopes are covered by Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee. Like our scopes, it too is the strongest in the business.
• Leupold Mark 4 12-40 x 60mm Tactical Spotting Scope...The scope most ideally suited for use as part of a sniper team. The Mark 4 12-40 x 60mm Tactical spotting scope features a Leupold Mil Dot reticle for both range estimation and tactical cooperation with the shooter. It's the same proven reticle available in Mark 4 riflescopes.
• Leupold's 12-40 x 60mm Tactical spotting scope joins the 2004 Mark 4 line and offers a special package of features designed to help military and law enforcement sniper teams operate with peak efficiency in even the most difficult conditions. The Tactical spotting scope has the variable power and optical properties that allow a spotter to work as one with the shooter. It is also important to note that this scope is constructed for reliable performance in any situation. It won't let the team down.
• The dot reticle is designed to help the U.S. Marine Corps estimate distances, the Mil Dot reticle is now standard for all military branches. With its range estimating function in the spotting scope, the Mil Dot reticle assists in tactical cooperation with the shooter. The user can estimate range at any of the spotting scope's power settings.
• Leupold's folded light path technology allows high magnification in a lightweight, compact package. The tactical spotting scope weighs 37 ounces (1,049 grams) and is 12.4 inches (31.5 centimeters) long. Although sized for portability, the spotting scope is built to withstand the most difficult field conditions. It is nitrogen filled and sealed with Leupold's own proven sealing technology for total waterproof integrity. Armor coating provides the additional protection needed for rugged field use.
• A Soft-side case comes standard with the tactical spotting scope. Form fitting and fully padded, the case is designed to allow easy access to all critical parts of the spotting scope, even during use. A detachable shoulder strap enhances ease of transportation. As with all Leupold Golden Ring scopes, the Mark 4 12-40 x 60mm Tactical spotting scope is made in the U.S.A. and backed by Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.
|Real Angular Field of View||At 12x: 3.2°
At 40x: 1.0°
|Field of View at 1000 Yards||At 12x: 168' (56m at 1000 m)
At 40x: 52' (17m at 1000 m)
|Exit Pupil||At 12x: 5.0mm
At 40x: 1.5mm
|Eye Relief||30.0 mm|
|Relative Brightness||At 12x: 25.0
At 40x: 2.3
|Twilight Factor||At 12x: 26.8
At 40x: 48.9
|Close Focus Distance (ft)||36.0' / 11.0m|
|Rubber Coated (Armored)||Yes|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes|
|Camera Tripod Adaptable||Yes|
|Dimensions||Length 12.4" / 315mm|
|Weight||2.30 lb (1050 g)|