Color Compensating Filters
Lee CC Yellow 30 Compensating Filter - 4x4" Resin
SKU: LECC30Y MFR: Y30STD
This item is on heavy backorder with an ETA of up to 6 months.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
• A range of filters recommended for use either in front of or behind the lens.
• They control the spectrum by reducing the transmission at specific wavelengths.
• They are primarily used to colour balance films, the required filter being determined as a result of tests, or as specified by the manufacturer.
•They can also be useful for correcting light sources for which no one conversion filter exists, or for adding a deliberate colour bias.
- CC Yellow principally absorbs Blue: 30 Yellow requires approx + 1/3 stop.
- Available in nine strengths (025, 05, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50) with varying exposure compensation.
- CC filters are available in six primary colors (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Red, Green, Blue) which can be used alone or in combinations to give infinite color corrections.