Lee Low Contrast 1/2 Filter 4x4" Resin
• Low contrast filters more evenly spread light so that brightly lit areas share their light with the darker areas.
• The result is a lowering of the contrast and a slight halation or flare effect around light sources.
• Highlighted areas are still well lit but the dark areas now show more detail.
• Although designed for Hollywood, video photographers use them for more of a 'movie' look.
• Low contrast filters are available in five strengths; 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 & 1 1/2(the strongest effect).