Leatherman Raptor with Medical Shears, Strap Cutter, Oxygen Tank Wrench, Ring Cutter, carbide-tip glass breaker & injection-molded polymer holster
Ways to Save
• Medical shears with multiple tools. The Leatherman Raptor features the necessary tools for uniformed professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals the Raptor has just the right balance of features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations.
• 1. Medical Shears: These folding shears feature serrations to help grip materials for a strong fast cut. Shears also come apart for cleaning and maintenance
• 2. Strap Cutter: Strap cutter with locking liner for safety works when the shears are open or closed. The cutter can be deployed with one hand and is designed to work with aviator-style gloves on.
• 3. Oxygen Tank Wrench: Many oxygen bottles come with wrenches, but when they've gotten lost this handy feature ensures you're still able to access life-saving oxygen. Integrated into the base of the strap cutter, it stays hidden and out of the way until you need it.
• 4. Ring Cutter: Works on most standard gold bands, the ultra-strong ring cutter is a must-have for first responders.
• 5. carbide-tip glass breaker: The carbide-tip glass breaker means you'll be able to break standard, civilian-grade glass quickly during stressful rescue situations.
• 6. injection-molded polymer holster: Made from glass-filled nylon, this holster rotates on a strong and secure clip for quick access on a vest or pack. Shears can be stored in the open or folded position.
|Type||420HC Stainless Steel Medical Shears - Strap Cutter - Ruler (1.9 in / 5 cm) - Oxygen Tank Wrench - Ring Cutter - Carbide-tip Glass Breaker - > Shear Length: 1.9 in / 4.8 cm - > Closed Length: 5 in / 12.7 cm - > Weight: 5.8 oz / 164 g|