• Litepanels offers the only infrared light source on the market designed by production lighting professionals. Litepanels Mini Infrared facilitates working in total darkness, making it ideal when shooting in surveillance, video night mode or with infrared film. Producing no visible light, the Litepanels IR is fast becoming an invaluable tool for cinema-verite style and reality TV projects and documentaries in which you want to keep your presence minimal or shoot unseen. A single unit bounced off the ceiling can illuminate an entire room.
• For the infrared model, Litepanels has engineered unique LEDs to meet the rigorous needs of professional night photography. The lamps are positioned in the optimum array to provide the ideal degree of output.
• The Mini IR is encased in a compact, rectangular housing of durable black anodized aluminum. Lightweight and low-profile, the unit attaches easily to just about any camera or mounts on a car ceiling, in the corner of a room, on a wall, or elsewhere, for unobtrusive, out-of-sight illumination.
• The Mini Infrared features Litepanels' integrated dimmer control knob for instant dimming from 100% to 0. For close-up work, the unit comes equipped with a custom-designed, extremely high efficiency diffusion filter.
• Like all Litepanels products, the Mini IR requires minimum power. This ultra-efficient Infrared draws an average of just 0.83 amps at 12VDC (10 Watts).It runs off of a variety of 10-30V sources, including a standard camera battery, car battery, AC adapter, or snap-on NiMH 2+ hour battery pack. The optional DV Battery Adapter Plate facilitates powering off of existing DV camera batteries.
• Size: 6.83"W x 2.30"H x 1.18"D (173mm x 60mm x 30mm)
• Weight: 9.6oz (.36kg)
• Power Draw: 0.83 amps @ 12VDC (10 Watts)
• Power Supply: DC: 10-30V, AC Adapter 100-240V