Lastolite 48" Circular Collapsable Disc Reflector, Silver / Gold
What's Included With This Item:
- Lastolite 48" Circular Disc Reflector, Silver / Gold
No matter what your application, Lastolite has the reflector for you! Lastolite is the original manufacturer of Collapsible Reflectors, and continues to improve on their quality and variety.
As well as a lifetime guarantee on reflector rims, Lastolite has also upgraded the rim tape to create a stronger and longer lasting reflector. These Reflectors are both Collapsible as well as Reversable with a choice of fabrics to choose from. The size collapsed is 1/3 of the working size.
Sizes range from 12" to 4ft x 6ft, and come in a variety of reflective surfaces,such as gold, silver, white, sunfire, and translucent.
• The 12" reflector is perfect for adding light when working with small objects and tabletop, or for macro photography.
• The 20" gives just a bit of extra light where needed, such as under the chin.
• The 30" is popular for its size and for general use.
• The 38" is great for head and shoulder shots.
• The 48" is for larger product work or three-quarter length portraits.
• The 4ft x 6ft reflector is fantastic for full length portraiture, wedding and fashion photography even for large industrial subjects and video work.
The following is a description of the available finishes:
• SILVER. 5600°K. Crisp, clear light for optimum clarity, especially for product shots
• SUNFIRE. 4750°K. A subtle mixture of Silver and Gold - excellent at adding just a hint of color.
• SUNLITE 4750°K. Same color temperature as Sunfire, but with 30% greater reflective output.
• WHITE. 5600°K. Soft, pure light, particularly for wedding and general portraiture.
• GOLD. 3800°K. Adds warmth and glow. Enhances brass or gold products.