No matter what your application, Lastolite has the reflector for you! Lastolite is the original manufacturer of Collapsible Reflectors, and continues to improve on their quality and variety.
As well as a lifetime guarantee on reflector rims, Lastolite has also upgraded the rim tape to create a stronger and longer lasting reflector. These Reflectors are both Collapsible as well as Reversable with a choice of fabrics to choose from. The size collapsed is 1/3 of the working size.
Sizes range from 12" to 4ft x 6ft, and come in a variety of reflective surfaces,such as gold, silver, white, sunfire, and translucent.
• The 12" reflector is perfect for adding light when working with small objects and tabletop, or for macro photography.
• The 20" gives just a bit of extra light where needed, such as under the chin.
• The 30" is popular for its size and for general use.
• The 38" is great for head and shoulder shots.
• The 48" is for larger product work or three-quarter length portraits.
• The 4ft x 6ft reflector is fantastic for full length portraiture, wedding and fashion photography even for large industrial subjects and video work.
The following is a description of the available finishes:
• SILVER. 5600°K. Crisp, clear light for optimum clarity, especially for product shots
• SUNFIRE. 4750°K. A subtle mixture of Silver and Gold - excellent at adding just a hint of color.
• SUNLITE 4750°K. Same color temperature as Sunfire, but with 30% greater reflective output.
• WHITE. 5600°K. Soft, pure light, particularly for wedding and general portraiture.
• GOLD. 3800°K. Adds warmth and glow. Enhances brass or gold products.
New Reflector Surface Designed Especially for Digital
The two new reflective surfaces include SoftSilver and Sunlite. SoftSilver's combination of one strip of silver and one strip of white helps tone down the harshness normally associated with a pure silver reflector providing a softer effect. Digital cameras are very sensitive to colors in the yellow spectrum. Using a gold reflector with a digital camera will often blow out the highlights in an image. Balancing silver and gold, Sunlite incorporates two strips of silver for every strip of gold helping digital cameras get better images.