Lightware Cargo Case 32, Closed Cell Foam Equipment Bag
Please note: You can order this now and have us ship it as soon as it arrives.
We will not charge your card for any back ordered items, until it is ready to actually ship.
• Some equipment has a very special shape, so it needs a special case.
• That's why Lightware makes Cargo Cases.
• These extra light, super strong cases have pliable .5" Duralight foam at their core.
• What a wonderful way to lighten up all your location work.
• Cargo Cases are made to carry all sorts of equipment that's not particularly delicate.
• Give us your light stands, your tripods, your booms, umbrellas and power cables.
• Toss in some portable lightbanks, head extension cables, clips, tape, and diffusion materials. Add some tools, black velvet, a little air, grids, barn doors, gels and reflectors.
• If you want to carry flash heads or smaller strobe power supplies in a Cargo Case, first pack them inside a Head Pouch, then slip them inside the Cargo.
• Because our Cargo Cases and Head Pouches are designed to work together, use them both to protect all of your less durable items.
• Also, remember to remove reflectors from flash heads. Reflectors that get dentedwhile attached to heads can be next to impossible to remove. Instead, add extra foam into the tube cover to keep flash tubes secure.
• Remember, as with any Lightware case, if you exercise a little creativity, you can come up with any number of great ideas to pack your Cargo Case with all kinds of different gear. What a great case for your volleyball net, golf bag or even your baby stroller!
|Outside Dimensions||32"L x 12"W x 12"H|
|Inside Dimensions||31.5"L x 11"W x 11"H|