Lightware Multi Format Closed Cell Foam Equipment Case with Dividers, #MF-2012
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Ways to Save
• In case you haven't travelled in a while, you should know that some airlines are now restricting the size of items you are allowed to bring on board.
• The new MF2012 case packs a bunch of medium format or 35mm gear in a very versatile case sized specifically to fit through the new 9 x 14 x 22 template at the security check-in point.
• Made with the same interior super structure as all Lightware Multi Format cases, you can rest assured that your equipment will be well protected should you decide to check it as luggage.
• It also comes with a set of dividers that you cut yourself to layout your equipment in any configuration you need.
• This case has an exterior slash pocket to attach a Multi Z Pocket as well as an exterior zippered pocket to securely store flat items.
• The inside lid also has two nifty mesh stash pockets for smaller accessory items.
• No more running back to the ticket counter to check your case, no more cursing, and better yet, no more missing your plane.
|Outside Dimensions||22"L x 14"W x 9"H|
|Inside Dimensions||20"L x 12"W x 7"H|