The Miller Compass 15 Solo DV Carbon Fibre system combines the innovative lightweight Solo tripod and Compass 15 fluid head to provide professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM and P2HD cameras which makes it an ideal travel companion.
Compass15 Fluid Head (1034)
The first 75mm head with real professional drag performance
The Compass 15 fluid head provides professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM/P2HD and DSLR cameras with payloads between 2-10kg. With the best pan and tilt fluid drag range in its class and combined with a selectable counterbalance system the versatile Compass 15 is the lightweight solution.
• Five selectable positions of high performance drag plus a zero position.
• Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 2-10 kg / 4.4-22 lbs
• 60mm sliding camera plate for perfect C of G balancing
• Pan/tilt locks utlising floating calliper type disc brakes
• Replaceable handle carrier rosettes
• Functional, accessible controls with illuminated bubble level
Solo: Solo 75 2-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod (1501)
ean, light, low for DV/DSLR on the go!
The 2-Stage telescopic Solo 75 Rapid Lock carbon fibre tripod is designed for the single operator: quickly and securely setting up to 1610mm (63"), packing down to a compact 700mm (27") for transport; and hitting a low 234mm (9"). Selectable leg angle locks ensure rapid stabilisation at any height, while the 75mm diecast alloy bowl and fluid head bubble level offers quick levelling, optimum torsional rigidity and durability under extreme field conditions.
• Industry-Standard 75mm ball levelling
• Unbelievable 234mm -1614mm (9"-64") height range
• Ultra light Carbon, magnesium design
• 3-position Leg Angle locking - no spreader
• 2-Stage ring lock leg extension
• Air Cell carry strap
• Spike or wind-down rubber feet
• New Rapid Lock system can lock/unlock with less than 1/4 of a turn
Fixed Length Pan Handle for Compass15/20 Fluid Head (679)
• Supplied with black handle carrier for Compass15 and Compass20 Fluid Heads
• Durable black anodised aluminium tubing
DS Softcase (876)
The DS Softcase for 2-Stage tripods has padded carry straps for comfortable carrying with patented head-end cradle to protect the fluid head during transport. The Softcase is made from weatherproof cordura with heavy duty zippers on bag and all pockets. Weighing only 1.7kg and a transport length of 930mm this softcase is great protection for your tripod system.