Nalpak Hard Plastic Tripod Case by Tuffpak, 7.5" Diameter, for 29-33" Long Video Tripods.
What's Included With This Item:
- Tuffpak Lifetime Warranty
• A 7.5 inch diameter hard plastic case, the TP-0729 Tuffpak Diagonal Octagonal Tripod Case will snugly hold a tripod with a length of from 29 inches up to 33 inches (lid is telescoped out). This diameter is appropriate for tripods with up to a 75mm ball.
• Each Tuffpak is made from rotationally molded cross-linked polyethylene. The process takes nearly 45 minutes per case and produces the most durable tripod case available today.
• Tuffpak stands behind each one with a Lifetime Guarantee. The Tuffpak comes with two inches of foam in the lid and the base to protect your valuable equipment.
Rotational Molding Process Overview:
• In Rotational molding, liquid or powdered thermoplastic resin is formed inside a closed mold or cavity while the mold is rotating biaxially in a heating chamber. To obtain mold rotation in two planes perpendicular to each other (providing even distribution of the resin), the spindle is turned on a primary axis, while molds are rotated on a secondary axis.
Rotational Molding (also popularly known as Rotomolding) is best suited for large, hollow products requiring seamless construction (for strength), complicated curves, a good finish, a variety of colors, and uniform wall thickness.
The process has been used for products such as water tanks, storage tanks, industrial containers, outdoor chairs and benches, road barriers, portable outhouses, modular bathrooms, garbage cans, telephone booths, boat hulls, light globes, ice buckets, appliance housings (carpet and vacuum cleaners), and toys. The technique is applicable to most thermoplastics but is most widely used with polyethylene.
|Type||Hard Tripod Case|
|Internal Dimensions||DxL: 7.5" x 29" to 33" (19.1cm x 73.7 to 83.8 cm)|
|Weight (Approx.):||10 lbs (4.5 kg)|
|Materials:||Cross-linked polyethylene plastic, Rotationally molded|
|Closure Type||Strap & Buckle|
|Accommodates||Tripods 29 to 33" Long|
|Carrying Options||Recessed carry handle|