MK Digital Direct Single Mini Light 350-1, Single High-Intensity LED Microscope Spot Light with 18" Goose Neck, 5800°K,
What's Included With This Item:
- Mini Light 350-1
- Power Cable
- Dimmable Power Supply
MK MiniLite 350-1, Single Digital Microscope Light...Better than fiber optics at a much lower price
• 50,000 hour life:
• Unlike halogen lamps in fiber optic lights which routinely burn out in 50-200 hours, LEDs will last for many years. The savings will pay for your MK MiniLite 350-1 many times over.
• Low power consumption:
• The MK MiniLite 350-1 consumes only 5 watts of power, versus most fiber optic lights that consume 150-250 watts.
• Rugged gooseneck design:
• The MK MiniLite 350-1 gooseneck can be bent to virtually any position as often as desired for optimal light positions. There are no glass fibers to break.
• High intensity:
• The single gooseneck illuminator produces approximately 40 lumens of light that is collimated into an intense cone of light. Goosenecks can be spaced 4" to 6" from the subject with plenty of even illumination.
• Variable intensity light:
• Light level can be accurately controlled with the rheostat control knob.
• Cool light:
• MK MiniLite 350-1 produces no infrared or ultraviolet light and does not heat up the subject. Since there are only 5 watts consumed by the LEDs, there is virtually no heat. Conversely, fiber optic lights consume 150-250 watts and can produce a significant amount of heat.
• Compact size:
• The MK MiniLite 350-1 occupies only 12 square inches of counter space which makes it convenient to place along side a Microscope for easy control.
• Low price:
• The MK MiniLite 350-1 costs about half the price of many similar fiber optic lights.
|Dimensions||Base: 4 x 3 x 1 inches
Gooseneck: 18 inches in length
|Weight||Product Weight: 1/2 lb;
Shipping Weight: 1-1/2 lbs;