Monster AVS-2000 Home Theater Rack Mountable Automatic Voltage Stabilizer.
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
What's Included With This Item:
- 8 Foot MonsterPower Cord
- Monster Two Year Limited Warranty
The AVS 2000 is designed to stabilize power line fluctuations and maintain constant voltage to your professional components.
You Need High Performance and Great Sound For Consistent 120V Output
• Your professional audio equipment was designed to work at 120-volts AC. It's so simple it's easily taken for granted. There's just one problem: 120-volts may not be the voltage your sensitive audio equipment gets. Voltage irregularities can be caused by electric system brownouts that local power utility companies use to manage peak demands.
• Studio irregularities and sags can be caused by draining more power than the wiring was really designed to support. Even worse are the common sags that occur when heavy appliances like air conditioners and refrigerators start up.
• The consequences may be increased distortion and reduced dynamic range, a click or pop or speed variation, or even total equipment failure resulting from components literally burning themselves up trying to make do with too-low voltage (like a car stuck in first gear trying to go fast).
• On the road, the quality of electricity in the venues you play can vary widely, and the potential for damaging your sound and your gear with under voltage or over voltage is ever-present.
PRO AVS 2000 Is Designed To Stabilize Power Line Fluctuations And Maintain Constant Voltage To Your Professional Components
• Monster PRO AVS 2000 Rack Mountable Automatic Voltage Stabilizer keeps your equipment running optimally and safely at precisely 120-volts, consistently and reliably. PRO AVS 2000 automatically corrects for under-voltage and over-voltage conditions, whether just for an instant or for an entire recording session or performance. The correction range is a wide 80 to 140-volts.
Power Protection for Serious Audio PROs
• Voltage sags below the standard RMS value of 120 volts are often caused by power-hungry appliances and professional gear that draw more power (over 1800 watts) than your studio was designed to support.
• This can have a direct effect on professional studio components, including amplifiers that require high power levels to operate at optimum performance level. As a result, sound can lose tone and clarity. Amplifiers change gain structure, which results in easy-to-hear distortions. They also won't deliver peak power, dropping from 100 watts to as low as 60 watts, for example.
• With the PRO AVS 2000, all your high power devices will maintain the stability needed to deliver peak power and performance. You'll enjoy the smoothest, most natural sound and tone.
• And thanks to the sequential turn-on feature, your high power loads can operate at peak performance without causing unnecessary electrical stress that can pop a circuit breaker, cause an audible click, or damage your components. Get PRO AVS 2000 so all your audio components deliver peak power and performance automatically.