• Mueller Introduces the World's Newest and Most Advanced Rifle Scopecifically foFrom Turkey to Big Game, the Multi-Shot has it all and was designed ot specifically for hunters who need the versatility of a multi-purpose scope. t sWe feel it is by far the most unique and versatile scope ever developed. Whatdvasets the Multi-Shot 2 - 7 × 32 apart from anything else on today's market is the an advanced technology and versatility implemented into the design. The sigMulti-Shot can be used on virtually any type of firearm because of the multi-purpose reticle design.
The Multi Purpose Cross Hair Reticle
• The outer circle was designed for use with shot type loads fired from shotguns, for example when turkey hunting. The circle will cover 15" @ 40 yards on 2× magnification. When sighting in shot type loads, adjust windage and elevation so the most dense pattern is centered in the circle. This assures the most dense portion of your pattern will hit your intended target.
• The outer circle can also be used as a rangefinder and bullet drop compensator for slug guns and muzzleloaders. We are well aware that once these heavy loads reach a certain distance they begin dropping extremely fast so knowing your yardage can be the difference between a good clean kill or a potential miss.
• The dot was designed for larger game animals such as Deer, Elk and Bear. The center dot will only cover 1" at 100 yards making it ideal for the big game hunter. Sighting in is done in the same manner as a standard rifle scope.
• Mueller has gone one step farther by designing the dot so it can also be illuminated during low light situations, giving you an instant red dot aim point. This new design will also solve the problem of having your reticle blend in with dark targets such as a black bear or dark background objects during low light.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Great scope at a great price. One would be hard pressed to find a better more useful scope in this power range. The illuminated red center dot for low light use is just a bonus. The glass is as good if not better than any other scope brand on the marked. The adjustments are simply unbelivable for an optic in this price range. This is my third Mueller scope. One of the best secrets in the rifle scope marked. Period. And adorama is a great scource.
Put this on a AR15-6.8 SPCII. Can use the hash-lines and intersecting lines as "hold-overs". Put 300 rounds through so far, 3 separate sessions, held zero perfectly. (25-100 yards) No parallax noted at 25 yards. The illuminated red-dot is unusable during a bright day.